Credit to Alloy Converter

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
Vinny1997
Lieutenant

Credit to Alloy Converter

Post#1 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:31 am

Hi I was hoping this idea becomes popular but how about an option to convert your currency for example if you wanted to convert 100,000 credits to Alloy then spend 25 crystals. And vice versia. Or something but this idea would really help alot of players who can't afford upgrading units or buildings. Because I am not the only one who this happens to but every time I get attacked people always go for my alloy over my credits and it makes it very difficult to upgrade my turrets without winning squad wars or spending real money to upgrade my stuff.

By General Esdeath (HQ Level 9)

DeathStriker

Re: Credit to Alloy Converter

Post#2 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:24 am

Vinny1997 wrote:Hi I was hoping this idea becomes popular but how about an option to convert your currency for example if you wanted to convert 100,000 credits to Alloy then spend 25 crystals. And vice versia. Or something but this idea would really help alot of players who can't afford upgrading units or buildings. Because I am not the only one who this happens to but every time I get attacked people always go for my alloy over my credits and it makes it very difficult to upgrade my turrets without winning squad wars or spending real money to upgrade my stuff.

By General Esdeath (HQ Level 9)

Vinny1997 - Not to put a damper on a good idea but this Suggestion will never be implemented or never used due to some of the following reasons:

• There is already the ability to spend Crystals to get Image Credits, Image Alloy, Image Contraband.
  • There is already the ability to do "Loot Raids" to get all the Resources needed to do Upgrades (yes this means you have to do one or more PvP Attacks and not just sit there "farming").
  • Very few Commanders have ever used the current ability to spend Crystals for Resources and so very few (if any) Commanders would use a "Resource Converter" if added to game.
Just my thoughts on this idea...

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#3 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:39 am

This could be a good option in the remote past, especially if you got the full storage capacity in a war crate for alloy when you needed credits or vice-versa. Now with loot everywhere for the big bases thanks to rich Dev bases, and rich Live bases that never are attacked and have maxed out generators, you can loot what you want on any planet.

Good loot still is hard at low levels where you can't find dev bases, but you always can find a rich mini/sandbagging base full of resources, including contraband from time to time.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation.

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#4 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:40 am

There are squad perks to use credits to increase alloy productions. So DEVs already thought about this "conversion" thing, but unfortunately it's not effective enough as the perk percentage increase is low and the overall production rate is not sufficient. I think the perk percent increase in the credit/alloy production need to be higher, and also the production rate in general needs to increase especially at higher level (level 9 or higher), for this method to be viable.

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”