New Multiple targeting turret required

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

New Multiple targeting turret required

Post#1 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:18 am

Hey all,

I did some thinking and with the new spawning type troops like the buses, ATACT/ Senator Leiah and jump swarms backed up by healships, a turret -like a rapid fire- might be introduced/revamped which would target several targets simultaneously. The damage per unit should be limited , but I think it would greatly help defence.

This would especially be helpful in wars I think, or maybe this should be a solely on Sullust feature as a counter versus Tako and multiple bus-attacks

let me hear your thoughts.

regards
Darth Bratzzz
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

Trammel
Captain

Re: New Multiple targeting turret required

Post#2 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:47 am

Perhaps a repurposed proton mortar turret (hurts bruisers more and increased rate of fire) would do the job.

Oldrebel
Captain

Post#3 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:24 am

We already have them: mortars and sonics.

And devs overdid defense to begin with. Our transport capacities never changed, but we went from confronting a base with just SC defense troops to facing a base spawning a good bit of defense. With factories and barracks spawning troops (some buffed), it's only logical to introduce offensive units that also spawn troops.

If average players constantly faceplant, they're not going to play long.

syncpan77
Major General

Post#4 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:32 pm

Certain vehicles that have more than one gun (like the AT TE for example) should be able to use them. On attack that unit could be a beast, tanking all fire from Guard Reserve spawns while firing ahead and at the same time a 2nd gun keeping spawns at bay. How about the ability for the attacker to lay down land mine strips so that lured out GRs could step on them and get killed?
MEMBER of "DARKDONATIONS"
LINE ID: syncpan77-FULL-RESTRICTED NO OP WAR SQUAD
Top 15 squad on GSOW in UCL

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”