Skip animations on crate open

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
Williamdice
Commander

Skip animations on crate open

Post#1 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:38 am

Could we have (or is there already) a way to just tell me what is in the crate without the whizzy graphics and having to hit next next next? (Flipping planets, multiple HD's and daily goaIs adds up to a pile of crates and a lot of clicking: Just show me the frags!!)

ImperialTyrant
Storm Trooper

Re: Skip animations on crate open

Post#2 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:24 am

God i wish....

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#3 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:54 pm

And please get rid of the popup after hd's telling me the crate is in my inventory. I've probably done 10,000+ of them, I know where the crate is.

Kahoot
Commander

Post#4 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:05 pm

whats even more anoying is the coins and alloy hovering above the resource buildings ... looks so silly

ObiWanKenobi2016
Grand Admiral

Post#5 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:36 am

Williamdice wrote:Could we have (or is there already) a way to just tell me what is in the crate without the whizzy graphics and having to hit next next next? (Flipping planets, multiple HD's and daily goaIs adds up to a pile of crates and a lot of clicking: Just show me the frags!!)

There is no way to bypass this animation, I'm afraid. Although many of us would love there to be one.
HQ Prestige - Sons of Death & Midnight Mob

You must do what you think is right, of course.

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#6 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:57 am

I would like to see an "Open All Crates" button to bypass the whole affair of opening crates.

Harshit
Admiral

Post#7 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:24 pm

strawman3125 wrote:I would like to see an "Open All Crates" button to bypass the whole affair of opening crates.

+1
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

sneakyzapper
Major General

Post#8 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:57 pm

Doing it for just samples sucks lol. maxed out on frags.

would be nice to have an open all and skip option for sure.

at least with frags its more useful to open.

chunkybeefbombs
Cadet Trooper

Post#9 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:36 pm

strawman3125 wrote:I would like to see an "Open All Crates" button to bypass the whole affair of opening crates.

Yeah, but they’d make that option only something the prestige droid could do :roll:

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”