Developer Notes Screen Mandatory clickout

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
ghostridermn2k5

Developer Notes Screen Mandatory clickout

Post#1 » Wed May 01, 2019 5:40 am

Is there any way to not force the players from having to click out/away from the Developer Notes page/screen whenever logging into it? SO tired of having to click out/away from the Developer Notes page EVERY SINGLE TIME. COuld the Developer Notes page be a link from somewhere on the main page that those who want to see it, can go to it rather than forcing everyone to click away from it upon login?
Thank you.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Re: Developer Notes Screen Mandatory clickout

Post#2 » Wed May 01, 2019 7:01 am

Doesn't it go away if you open the daily crate? I only get that once per day, or if a conflict/event has just started.

ghostridermn2k5

Post#3 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:04 pm

No it doesn't go away after the first time; it's every single time the game is restarted, that it has to be re-clicked through. If a player doesn't start moving about on the game within about 30 seconds from the game entry moment, the game times out. Upon restarting the game again from that, the developer screen has to be clicked through yet again.
If a Network connection outage is experienced momentarily, somewhere,.. for whatever reason, one gets the error "something happened, please restart", when the game restarts, the developer Notes screen has to be clicked through once again. VERY, VERY, VERY annoying!!!!

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#4 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:47 am

ghostridermn2k5 wrote:No it doesn't go away after the first time; it's every single time the game is restarted, that it has to be re-clicked through. If a player doesn't start moving about on the game within about 30 seconds from the game entry moment, the game times out. Upon restarting the game again from that, the developer screen has to be clicked through yet again.
If a Network connection outage is experienced momentarily, somewhere,.. for whatever reason, one gets the error "something happened, please restart", when the game restarts, the developer Notes screen has to be clicked through once again. VERY, VERY, VERY annoying!!!!

I tested it, I did log in, and it showed me the Developer screen, I opened the Daily Crate, and bought frags in shop, and did log off, and then did log in again... It didn't show the Developer Screen anymore, maybe when you have a game crash or a connection error?

There are other annoying little things in the game, the Developer's screen is one of the less annoying, as well the Battle Log screen showing your defensive activity.

What I think really annoying is the HD Crate was delivered message that locks your screen when you are trying to click to move to another planet as fast as possible because the time for the HD tour is finishing, and the most annoying thing ever:

The 6 clicks to eliminate a Crate from your HQ. If someone didn't count yet, 6 clicks/taps. 1 Click to select HQ, and 1 click to enter Inventory, and then...

1 to select the damn crate
1 to open the damn crate
1 to open the first reward (why doesn't open in the first click???)
1 to next reward
1 to next reward
1 to done

I have 2 Prestige, 1 HQ 9, 1 HQ 8, and 2 HQ 6, all together are 58 HDs Crates per day, not counting Daily Crates and Objective Crates...! :twisted:
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”