Sub-Topic (Re)Classifications

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
Werowe4
Captain

Sub-Topic (Re)Classifications

Post#1 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:09 am

Maybe it’s just my OCD but it seems that the sub-topic classifications are seldom used; the vast majority of threads are being put under General >> General Discussions instead of under their proper sub-topic category. I know I would’ve found it much more helpful to have them properly organized when I first starting using the forums; is there a reason why members aren’t using them/why the moderator isn’t re-classifying existing threads once posted? Just wondering.
- Werowe4 | Sanctuary_reboot Officer
Sanctuary_reboot is recruiting active, lvl 6+ imperials. We’re a close-knit squad whose members are mostly active daily and very supportive; your SC will never go empty with us. For more: https://tinyurl.com/y5pun3j8

DeathStriker

Re: Sub-Topic (Re)Classifications

Post#2 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:31 am

Werowe4 wrote:Maybe it’s just my OCD but it seems that the sub-topic classifications are seldom used; the vast majority of threads are being put under General >> General Discussions instead of under their proper sub-topic category. I know I would’ve found it much more helpful to have them properly organized when I first starting using the forums; is there a reason why members aren’t using them/why the moderator isn’t re-classifying existing threads once posted? Just wondering.

Werowe4 - I agree, it would be nice to have Members post in appropriate Forums.

I do what I can to keep Forum "organized" but there are some "issues" when attempting to move Topics from one Forum to another that required this Websites Owner / Forum Admin to fix, but contacting them is very difficult, so it may take some time to address.

So until then, I do what I can.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Werowe4
Captain

Re: Sub-Topic (Re)Classifications

Post#3 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:46 am

DeathStriker wrote:
Werowe4 wrote:Maybe it’s just my OCD but it seems that the sub-topic classifications are seldom used; the vast majority of threads are being put under General >> General Discussions instead of under their proper sub-topic category. I know I would’ve found it much more helpful to have them properly organized when I first starting using the forums; is there a reason why members aren’t using them/why the moderator isn’t re-classifying existing threads once posted? Just wondering.

Werowe4 - I agree, it would be nice to have Members post in appropriate Forums.

I do what I can to keep Forum "organized" but there are some "issues" when attempting to move Topics from one Forum to another that required this Websites Owner / Forum Admin to fix, but contacting them is very difficult, so it may take some time to address.

So until then, I do what I can.

Got it. Well, regardless, thanks for all your efforts/all that you do for the forum!
- Werowe4 | Sanctuary_reboot Officer
Sanctuary_reboot is recruiting active, lvl 6+ imperials. We’re a close-knit squad whose members are mostly active daily and very supportive; your SC will never go empty with us. For more: https://tinyurl.com/y5pun3j8

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”