Feature Request: Construction Droid

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
Hepstyle
Cadet Trooper

Feature Request: Construction Droid

Post#1 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:00 pm

I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but it would be nice if you could add droids to construction to reduce time. Thanks!

Werowe4
Captain

Re: Feature Request: Construction Droid

Post#2 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:05 pm

I agree (and related, it’d be nice if we weren’t limited to a single droid for prestige upgrades) but seeing as how the developers are pushing crystal use pretty hard (their recent “sale” making it even more blatant), I don’t think we should expect these kinds of changes, at least not anytime soon.
- Werowe4 | Sanctuary_reboot Officer
Sanctuary_reboot is recruiting active, lvl 6+ imperials. We’re a close-knit squad whose members are mostly active daily and very supportive; your SC will never go empty with us. For more: https://tinyurl.com/y5pun3j8

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#3 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:06 pm

I agree, it would be cool if you could use multiple droids on a build to speed things up. Max players could use all five to repair droidekas, for instance. Maybe it doesn't go five times as fast, but it would be cool.

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#4 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:07 pm

Yes please.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#5 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:57 pm

Why would they do that ? How’s that going to make any money for them ?

Deekay
Squadron Leader

Post#6 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:30 pm

What about option to upgrade the existing normal construction droids to prestige construction droids against crystals (say 2500 or more for one) 8-) :roll: :idea:
Proud Member of Marauders Family
Leader Royal_Rebelz

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#7 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:56 am

DarkRebel wrote:Why would they do that ? How’s that going to make any money for them ?

It would encourage people to buy the fifth droid, since it will be permanently useful.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”