Need Explanation About Conflict Leagues

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
CaptainAlexander

Need Explanation About Conflict Leagues

Post#1 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:18 pm

I am a little confused. I have just made it into the ultra chrome league (which is a first for me), but don't understand a simple thing: as the world conflict drags on, do I have to be worried about being demoted as more and more players get into ultra chrome or obsidian leagues to a lower placement, or do you stay in a league once you are there (by which I mean once you are in a high league, and you stop attacking, do you have to worry about being booted from that league as more and more players get in the same league.) ?

Appreciate any feedback I get!

harley303
Cadet Trooper

Need explanation about leagues

Post#2 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:23 pm

Hey guys...

I have a question that I have been curious about for a while now. I recently got into the ultra chrome league, but something has been nagging at me. As more and more players make it into the ultra chrome league, do I have to be worried about being demoted to a different league or do I have my slot no matter the number of people in the same league?

Thanks!

CoolGuy
Major General

Re: Need explanation about leagues

Post#3 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:47 pm

If you are talking about conflicts, yes, as more people play you can be pushed out of Ultra Chrome.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

DeathStriker

Re: Need explanation about leagues

Post#4 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:28 pm

CaptainAlexander wrote:I am a little confused. I have just made it into the ultra chrome league (which is a first for me), but don't understand a simple thing: as the world conflict drags on, do I have to be worried about being demoted as more and more players get into ultra chrome or obsidian leagues to a lower placement, or do you stay in a league once you are there (by which I mean once you are in a high league, and you stop attacking, do you have to worry about being booted from that league as more and more players get in the same league.) ?

CaptainAlexander - The "threshold" - that is the number of Conflict Medals (Gears) - to be in the Top 2% (Ultra Chrome League - UCL) will continue to increase until the Conflict ends. You will need to continuously grind for the next 6 days until Conflict Ends in order to stay in the UCL.

You can view the GSoW Conflict Tracker to get an idea of how many Conflict Medals (Gears) are needed to be in UCL.

GSoW CONFLICT TRACKER: Click here for Real Time (current) Conflict Stats. **Only Active During Conflicts**

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Entropy
Storm Trooper

Re: Need Explanation About Conflict Leagues

Post#5 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:51 pm

Hi Captain Alexander,

This is totally normal, not sure of your level but I began to be pushed out of ultra chrome at level 5. At level 7 I was fighting prestige bases constantly. The more you play the more the game will force higher levels upon you.

It's not a popular topic on this site, but the truth shall set you free. The more medals you acquire, the more ridiculous your opponents become. My advice is to find a medal balance that works for you.

Entropy
Storm Trooper

Post#6 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:10 pm

Also Captain Alexander, the lower your level, the slower you gain ground in conflict. A level 11 will get hundreds of more points per battle than a level 6, for example.

Trammel
Commander

Post#7 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:00 pm

CaptainAlexander wrote:I am a little confused. I have just made it into the ultra chrome league (which is a first for me), but don't understand a simple thing: as the world conflict drags on, do I have to be worried about being demoted as more and more players get into ultra chrome or obsidian leagues to a lower placement, or do you stay in a league once you are there (by which I mean once you are in a high league, and you stop attacking, do you have to worry about being booted from that league as more and more players get in the same league.) ?

Congratulations on your first Ultra Chrome achievement. The above comments are good guidance.

Getting into UC and staying there are two different animals. You will be booted from the league if you do nothing because at any point in time, hundreds of players all over the world from both factions are fighting to get into and remain in that same league.

You did not ask this question, but permit me to expand on this. Depending on your playing style or your requirements, we need to tell ourselves which conflicts are worth investing in and which we can give a pass. Either you are all in or not. Because finishing at 2.01% hurts a lot; that is a lot of lost time, comrade. Been there burned many times. Either you plan your time and go all out for UC, or you use your time doing something else.

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”