Rotatable shields

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
sneakyzapper
Major General

Re: Rotatable shields

Post#11 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:20 pm

DeathStriker wrote:sneakyzapper - Building Rotation is not needed on every building but only those that are not square (i.e. 1x1, 2x2, 4x4, etc).

:arrow: Currently only the Shield Generator and Factories are needing "building rotation ability".

Ah thanks. Thought so haha.

Yeah interesting those two are that way.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Quote for Clarity

LORDPUMPSALOT
Captain

Post#12 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:04 pm

Seems the inventors of the game have quite a few highly intelligent Developers that could come up will they most easy solution to being to rotate two simple buildings. I don't feel that Neurosurgery and game enhancement are in the same field, and to me, it doesn't seem out of the means of the degree holding developers of the game to Simply make a few adjustments to make that function possible. Actually have no idea what it would take to do it, but to me it seems far from an impossibility. To me, it appears to be more oven ignoring the request of the players or either laziness to do the things necessary to make it possible. $0.02 done.
DON'T HATE THA PLAYA, FIX THA BASE... :o :o :o :o :oops: :oops: :oops: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

OFFICER IN TheCloneWarroir SQUAD. If you are a SOLID level 10+ daily player, stop on by...THE WATER IS NICE.

Williamdice
Squadron Leader

Post#13 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:22 am

Maybe it is a technical problem: I'm not 100% sure how they work but perhaps they have to align with the planet's magnetic field (so wouldn't work or wouldn't work as well if you did rotate them).

BusuBoots
Captain

Post#14 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:00 am

LORDPUMPSALOT wrote:Seems the inventors of the game have quite a few highly intelligent Developers that could come up will they most easy solution to being to rotate two simple buildings.

The devs quit due to interaction with support personnel. I'm sure of it. They just couldn't take it anymore.

Boots
Spawn Rising is our feeder squad. We need active commanders. Join now!

LORDPUMPSALOT
Captain

Post#15 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:54 am

Yes I agree. Very sad the amount of people that used to play this game no longer play partly because A Simple Solutions like this. Of course there are quite a few other issues that people have left but just generally saying.
DON'T HATE THA PLAYA, FIX THA BASE... :o :o :o :o :oops: :oops: :oops: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

OFFICER IN TheCloneWarroir SQUAD. If you are a SOLID level 10+ daily player, stop on by...THE WATER IS NICE.

Oldrebel
Commander

Post#16 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:31 am

LORDPUMPSALOT wrote:Yes I agree. Very sad the amount of people that used to play this game no longer play partly because A Simple Solutions like this. Of course there are quite a few other issues that people have left but just generally saying.

This "solution" isn't "simple" at all. IT REQUIRES MORE GRAPHICS RENDERING, WHICH WILL SLOW THE GAME DOWN EVEN MORE. It's ALREADY tediously unresponsive.

If anyone quit because their shields couldn't be rotated, they really should stick with Solitaire.

LORDPUMPSALOT
Captain

Post#17 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:00 pm

Oldrebel wrote:
LORDPUMPSALOT wrote:Yes I agree. Very sad the amount of people that used to play this game no longer play partly because A Simple Solutions like this. Of course there are quite a few other issues that people have left but just generally saying.

This "solution" isn't "simple" at all. IT REQUIRES MORE GRAPHICS RENDERING, WHICH WILL SLOW THE GAME DOWN EVEN MORE. It's ALREADY tediously unresponsive.

If anyone quit because their shields couldn't be rotated, they really should stick with Solitaire.

I did not say that people directly quit because they couldn't turn their Shields around. What I did say is that it is a little things like that that are making some people not want to play anymore. It all boils down to the Developers have practically stopped listening to some of the cares and needs of the people that do love to play this game, especially the ones that pay to further their enjoyment in the game and put money in the developers pockets.
Furthermore, as far as you talked about the game being sluggish, could that be a possibility of the phones that people are using to play the game? I myself use an iPad and have a high-speed router and my game for the most part is on point.
Please don't take me the wrong way when I asked that question, I am just curious if that could be a possibility of some that are claiming the game is slow? For me, I have been playing the game since about three months after it started and other than command fails that do occur from time to time, that is the really only issue I have ever had as far as slowing me down in the game.

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”