Protection after defence win

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
Williamdice
Squadron Leader

Protection after defence win

Post#1 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:13 am

What I hate, and forgive me if this has been suggested before, but why don't I get protection after a successful defence? They swoop in, knock out my traps, use up the SC troops and break the droideka but only get 40% and 15 minutes later someone else waltzes in before I have time to restock and mops up as my traps and droideka are out of service and the SC is empty. Surely the point of free protection is to give time to fix and restock?

I know the company wants our money and the imps need targets and this will create more CNFO but the attacks can be minutes apart! Today I had 2 attacks 17 minutes apart but I once had 6 within 10 hours (although some of the old timers here can no doubt better that). Is it as bad for the Empire? Is it worse on some planets that others?

Midge
Grand Admiral

Re: Protection after defence win

Post#2 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:28 am

It is part of the game.

Seems a weird one to have issue with. You can always log in and reset. Or you can buy protection. Or you can set it up to intentionally lose.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

ZatSonDu
Commander

Post#3 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:32 am

A 30 minute grace period between defenses may be nice. But this may only add to the CFNO problem. Conversely it is nice to rattle off 6-10 defensive wins in a 2 hour period. So there is the good and the bad of it.
Zat Son Du
PartyLike Family Officer
Recruiting players & squads for an ultimate experience
Line ID: zatsondu

RogueTwo
Squadron Leader

Post#4 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:26 am

I have thought the same thing. It is odd when a win doesn't feel like a win. Always thought loot collected should be multiplied by percent of success too. Then again. I have benefited from this too.
JediKnights (Leader) -
RogueTwo - Prestige
Thing1 - Level 6
Thing2 - Level 6

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”