@Fruitbowlmafia: good response and I agree with quite a number of things mentioned!
As for the points you mentioned:
1) I'm perfectly ok with jumps/jets being as they are, jets are stronger in my opinion but in the grand total picture of units, that should be ok.
2) In my opinion, rapid and burst turrets on both sides need rebalancing and to be equalized.
3) Disagree here, as I said: yeah the rodian does a bit more damage (not 100%!! Rebel sniper has higher base damage), but the faster spawn times make up for it in my opinion. That can be a total game changer in an attack.
4) Not agreed either, I just think all the heroes on both sides need rebalancing
And yes, especially rebels need to have their options become way more interesting and boosted.
5) See point 4, the atact is indeed a beast, though it also sometimes goes wondering around doing nothing due to the retarded ai, or is so slow that it kills 1-2 shields and does nothing else. Personally, I prefer vader anyway.
As for the shot count discussion:
I would need to have you on Line, but I can show you in video examples of regular pvp and squad wars that jumps/jets both fire an equal amount of shots: both 1 shot unskinned, 2 shots skinned. Only difference is that in that shot, 2 projectiles hit if it's a jet.
1) It depends on how many jets are "charging in". If 6 fire on a turret, it's destroyed before the turret shoots back. if it's 5 or less, the burst will get some projectiles in yeah.
Also, since jumps deal less damage, they'll also get shot at by rebel burst farms.
2) Well, the lower damage and health from jumps also gives imps a similar problem with rebel bursts. But, as said, I think all turrets should be the same for both factions. Who knows with time.
3) That sure is an advantage. But still, if jumps or jets really only needed 1 shot to deal all their damage potential, offense would be way too unbalanced vs defense (purely talking jumps/jets).
As for the wrap up:
1) well, I think it's ok to keep jumps/jets as they are, no change required.
2) disagree, see point 3 in the opening part of my response. However, I'd far more prefer to have imperial sniper reserves scrapped altogether and replaced by a vehicle reserve like the atst or probe droids. Just to make differences between factions more apparent, which would be great for the game.
3&4) no matter what other imps may say, I agree with you that turrets should be equalized and heroes need rebalancing.
On another note, I think for many people it isn't so much that factions are unbalanced, or offense/defense is much stronger than the other.
I agree with the angry man (he who always starts yelling "crybabies" and spouting negativity without actually adding anything normal to a discussion or reading any of the text properly ) that the thing is mostly that defenses are balanced as they should be in general.
I think having dev bases show up once every 2-6 searches for both factions would solve a lot of the debates and arguing amongst players.