Jumper/Jetpack Trooper Skins/Equipment Upgrade

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
Midge
Grand Admiral

Re: jumper/jetpack troopers skins/equipment upgrade

Post#11 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:31 am

Oldrebel wrote:
RogueTwo wrote:
Midge wrote:Yes ... make the fractions equal!!!

As long as they have a common denominator....

While they are equalizing the fractions, they should include turrents.

FFS ... don't get me started! :D :lol: :)
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

Oldrebel
Commander

Post#12 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:55 am

Midge wrote:
FFS ... don't get me started! :D :lol: :)

That didn't take long... LOL :lol: :lol:

bob1084
Commodore

Post#13 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:25 pm

Darthdave wrote:Devs,

Please make the buffed levels of equipment upgrades equal among fractions. If troops output the same damage, then the equipment upgrades should be equal also. Buffed equipment on Empire Jumpers should be equal to Buffed equipment on Jetpack troopers. They are currently not equal and it is very evident.

Players are no longer playing PVP because of the unfair boost in one fraction over the other. My PVP has dropped tremendously because of it also.

This right here is 100% why we are in the current situation we are in. These idiotic posts are made with .00000000000001 ounce of thought put into them. Don’t take anything else into account, pick one unit and change it and the game will be balanced. I have seen some really interesting things posted but this one takes the cake in terms of dumb

Darthdave
Officer

Post#14 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:43 pm

bob1084 wrote:

Please make the buffed levels of equipment upgrades equal among fractions. If troops output the same damage, then the equipment upgrades should be equal also. Buffed equipment on Empire Jumpers should be equal to Buffed equipment on Jetpack troopers. They are currently not equal and it is very evident.

Players are no longer playing PVP because of the unfair boost in one fraction over the other. My PVP has dropped tremendously because of it also.

This right here is 100% why we are in the current situation we are in. These idiotic posts are made with .00000000000001 ounce of thought put into them. Don’t take anything else into account, pick one unit and change it and the game will be balanced. I have seen some really interesting things posted but this one takes the cake in terms of dumb

LOL, BOB, you have a pattern of slamming post that do not fit your narrative. Not a lot of positive suggestions coming from your replies.

Darthdave
Officer

Post#15 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:53 pm

SleeperSim12 wrote:
Darthdave wrote:It is easy to advise somebody to adjust when you are on the beneficial side. I have been "adjusting" for a long time. Jumper/jetpack skins was a game changer for both fractions. Let both fractions benefit equally from it, and let the players who grinded to get their levels benefit equally.

From what I have seen, this is the only equipment upgrade that is not equal among fractions.

Nope, while the jump jet difference existing, I honestly don't it's sooo much of a big deal that we need to cry over it. I have good skins for both and they work just fine.

and while we are at it. Don't forget :

- At-act is being compared with R2-D2 & 3PO (both unlock at lvl 5 so we'll compare it)
- Leia organa is trash compared to vader
- Luke has no skin but vader does

I can agree that the at-act is pretty powerful, but I rarely use it anymore with jumpers coming out of SC. I also noticed that you are comparing hero unit skins to regular troop skins. 1 hero per attack compared to 18 troops.

I agree that there is a lot we can trow across the table at each other when comparing units, I just would like to see better equality on both sides.

If you want to argue other units, please start another thread... This one is about JUMPER/JETPACK equipment upgrades not being equal for such a powerful unit that both sides use in PVP conflicts.

bob1084
Commodore

Post#16 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:29 pm

Darthdave wrote:
bob1084 wrote:

LOL, BOB, you have a pattern of slamming post that do not fit your narrative. Not a lot of positive suggestions coming from your replies.

I will take the bait genius, what possibly in that case (equal jets) would be in rebs favor?

Darthdave
Officer

Post#17 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:47 am

bob1084 wrote:
Darthdave wrote:
bob1084 wrote:

I will take the bait genius, what possibly in that case (equal jets) would be in rebs favor?

Good question Bob! And I appreciate you noticing my intellectual superiority...lol. ( BTW there is no bait.)

What possibly in this case of having equal units would be in Empire favor? I'm not suggesting anything different.

I think it is a recruiting tool for the game to get more rebel players.

bob1084
Commodore

Post#18 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:49 am

Hm let’s see, sniper GR, bursts turrets, any hero skin, hoth.

Or are you so short sighted you just post anything without thought or actual comprehension?

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#19 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:24 pm

Who needs game balance? Just keep hitting your dev bases!

In fact take it one step further and make it so that both factions get their own 2% UC, that way it completely doesn't matter how imbalanced the factions are! It will be like there are two separate player vs dev games going at the same time. We are almost there already!

Darthdave
Officer

Post#20 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:32 pm

bob1084 wrote:Hm let’s see, sniper GR, bursts turrets, any hero skin, hoth.

Or are you so short sighted you just post anything without thought or actual comprehension?

I noticed how you avoided the response to your question and then had to trow in your usual disparaging remarks at the end hoping to demoralize any future confrontations that may cause you any type of mortification to you.

In this case, you now want to transform the subject. Guess you didn't have an intelligent answer!

So lets address your issues with the game:

SNIPER GR:
I use them, but I only win about 50% of my defenses from them. Without SC troops, it would be closer to 0%. I guess you fall in the lower 50% because there are a lot of rebels out there who do not seem to have a problem. BTW, I find rebel GR to be effective also...

Burst Turrets:
I use them.... So whats your point? Both fractions have them, same damage, same buffs, or are you just slinging stuff around now... Do you want an advantage here? LOL, I don't see your point.

Any Hero Skin:
Kesson is the most powerful hero. If you are not using it, why? It is equal on both fractions...or do you not know how? No shame in having to learn. I just noticed how you brought up every hero skin, when in the end, Kesson should be hero of choice for everyone. I only use AT-ACT for dev bases... unless rebel base is easily taken down with it! so.... nothing here, at least from my perspective! I'm sure you have hero skins also...

HOTH:
first, there are 5 other planets... I despise Hoth probably for the same reasons you do. Defense skins are too beefy for both fractions. But again, you are just slinging stuff out there again. Advice from an earlier post...ADAPT...lol.

So for your future squabble over units, please start your own post. THIS ONE IS ABOUT JUMPER/JET EQUIPTMENT UPGRADES. I'm not asking for advantage, just make it equal. I run 3 prestige empire bases and 1 lvl 6 Empire base and have never been in the rebel fraction. Just FYI... take it as you may.

I'll await to see if you affront my post again! Or will you have something scholarly to ad?

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”