Jumper/Jetpack Trooper Skins/Equipment Upgrade

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
Darthdave
Officer

Jumper/Jetpack Trooper Skins/Equipment Upgrade

Post#1 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:04 pm

Devs,

Please make the buffed levels of equipment upgrades equal among fractions. If troops output the same damage, then the equipment upgrades should be equal also. Buffed equipment on Empire Jumpers should be equal to Buffed equipment on Jetpack troopers. They are currently not equal and it is very evident.

Players are no longer playing PVP because of the unfair boost in one fraction over the other. My PVP has dropped tremendously because of it also.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Title - Capitalized

chicohound
Commodore

Re: jumper/jetpack troopers skins/equipment upgrade

Post#2 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:32 pm

Darthdave wrote:Devs,

Please make the buffed levels of equipment upgrades equal among fractions. If troops output the same damage, then the equipment upgrades should be equal also. Buffed equipment on Empire Jumpers should be equal to Buffed equipment on Jetpack troopers. They are currently not equal and it is very evident.

Players are no longer playing PVP because of the unfair boost in one fraction over the other. My PVP has dropped tremendously because of it also.

It's been that way for a long, long time. You have to adjust accordingly.

Sunburn77
Commander

Post#3 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:44 pm

somebody said "adapt" now somebody say "everybody will quit the game" then some other people post quantitative statistics, then other people bring up old stuff about other over powered units, somebody else chime in with something unrelated, 2 or more people start beefing, anyone (previously mentioned or new to the conversation) calls out the fighting people for bad manners, thread gets old and dies. did I miss anything? cheating references maybe? lol
Officer in EternalForce

FruitBowlMafia
Major General

Post#4 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:40 pm

Sunburn77 wrote:somebody said "adapt" now somebody say "everybody will quit the game" then some other people post quantitative statistics, then other people bring up old stuff about other over powered units, somebody else chime in with something unrelated, 2 or more people start beefing, anyone (previously mentioned or new to the conversation) calls out the fighting people for bad manners, thread gets old and dies. did I miss anything? cheating references maybe? lol

By all means, light it up again fire starter..
Lone_Rebellion

Darthdave
Officer

Post#5 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:56 am

It is easy to advise somebody to adjust when you are on the beneficial side. I have been "adjusting" for a long time. Jumper/jetpack skins was a game changer for both fractions. Let both fractions benefit equally from it, and let the players who grinded to get their levels benefit equally.

From what I have seen, this is the only equipment upgrade that is not equal among fractions.

SleeperSim12
Commodore

Post#6 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:06 am

Darthdave wrote:It is easy to advise somebody to adjust when you are on the beneficial side. I have been "adjusting" for a long time. Jumper/jetpack skins was a game changer for both fractions. Let both fractions benefit equally from it, and let the players who grinded to get their levels benefit equally.

From what I have seen, this is the only equipment upgrade that is not equal among fractions.

Nope, while the jump jet difference existing, I honestly don't it's sooo much of a big deal that we need to cry over it. I have good skins for both and they work just fine.

and while we are at it. Don't forget :

- At-act is being compared with R2-D2 & 3PO (both unlock at lvl 5 so we'll compare it)
- Leia organa is trash compared to vader
- Luke has no skin but vader does
Bla bla bla. Just another player with wayyyy tooo manyyy accounts.

Ghostie
Commodore

Post#7 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:18 am

Darthdave wrote:Devs,

Yep agree totally.
Peace means having a bigger stick than the other guy.

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#8 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:28 am

Yes ... make the fractions equal!!!
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

RogueTwo
Commander

Post#9 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:46 am

Midge wrote:Yes ... make the fractions equal!!!

As long as they have a common denominator....
JediKnights (Leader) -
RogueTwo - Prestige
Thing1 - Level 8
Thing2 - Level 8

Oldrebel
Commander

Post#10 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:53 am

RogueTwo wrote:
Midge wrote:Yes ... make the fractions equal!!!

As long as they have a common denominator....

While they are equalizing the fractions, they should include turrents.

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”