Please, Please, Please Bring Back Events For Parity

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
Nebula9
Storm Trooper

Please, Please, Please Bring Back Events For Parity

Post#1 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:53 am

Dear Developers,
Please bring back the Events. Even as a dedicated player, I cannot complete in getting the much needed "action figures" and buffs in the Conflicts, because I can never, ever get into the 2% range. It's unfair, disheartening and just not fun.

DeathStriker

Re: Please, Please, Please Bring Back Events For Parity

Post#2 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:31 am

Nebula9 wrote:Dear Developers,
Please bring back the Events. Even as a dedicated player, I cannot complete in getting the much needed "action figures" and buffs in the Conflicts, because I can never, ever get into the 2% range. It's unfair, disheartening and just not fun.

Nebula9 - A lot of Players are asking for the same thing.

If you feel very passionate about this perhaps you could send an email to Zygna / Natural Motion Games here.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Gooner
Captain

Post#3 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:49 pm

Nebula9 wrote:Dear Developers,

The Majority of us want events back but we won't know much until the end of next month when the conflicts that Disney had put in place before the change over ends hopefully we get em back because i know I'm sick of grinding in conflicts and many feel the same all we can do right now is hope but I'm sure zynga will give us events

Nebula9
Storm Trooper

Post#4 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:56 pm

Thanks for the replies. Nice to know I'm not the only one out there frustrated by the elimination of the Events.

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#5 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:11 pm

They kind of have to do events....especially for Rancors, given the insane amount of frags needed to max them out, which is pretty much impossible if they only appear in conflicts. Also they need to let us try and unlock Rage rancor and Krayt Dragon.
Main account: Bacon (level 11)
Second account: nEggs (level 9)
Squad - NewSithEmpire
LINE ID: sgu97cab

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#6 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:14 pm

sgu97cab wrote:They kind of have to do events....especially for Rancors, given the insane amount of frags needed to max them out, which is pretty much impossible if they only appear in conflicts. Also they need to let us try and unlock Rage rancor and Krayt Dragon.

Not just Rancors, if you look at the requirements to upgrade Transports ITT and AA5, you'll see 160 frags to upgrade them to Level 10. Insane is not the best word to describe this. I would say stupid, because most here have a life and better things to do in their free time.

I have a rebel HQ 6 that does not even have the old Elites like Kessen, A-Wing and AT-RT, and only unlocked the Vanguard after participating recently in squad wars, and unlocked the HWK-290 after buying the last 2 frags in the Shop to unlock this unit.

If what Disney wanted was to get the players to extreme weariness and make the majority of them give up, and ruin the player base for when Zynga took over, they are doing a great job.
A Windows survivor training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial Prestige in "BombSquad18" (training squad)
Rebel Prestige in "Solo's_Band" (war squad) / Rebel HQ 8 in "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Sunburn77
Commander

Post#7 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:39 pm

+1
Officer in EternalForce

sneakyzapper
Commodore

Post#8 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:23 am

Events would be great!

Rancors is insane. that needs an elite event crate for sure.

Luckily my itt is at lvl 9 and 46/160 to 10.

Wouldn't mind seeing the other newer units in elite event crates though. Tie brutes ect.

Those along with the tie strikers again for prestige would be cool.

370 for that from 10.

at st enhanced is 330 for 10 from 9.

Lots of frags not enough ways to get them. Only conflicts is not enough or fair indeed.

Those that conflict get burnt out eventually too haha.

Even with conflicts only some would take 20+ uc crates.

Even with 5 uc's a week that's a while if they only come out in 1-2 weeks a few times a year.

The rancors is like 80 uc crates or something i heard crazy.

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”