Add a Surrender Option to Squad Wars

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
Quester
Officer

Add a Surrender Option to Squad Wars

Post#1 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:02 am

There should be an option for a squad to surrender and end the war. There have been many times when a war has had players not able to attack or not on the game to attack and didn't request troops for the war defense. Why have both squads twiddle their thumbs when one side has decided that they have had enough?

Midge
Grand Admiral

Re: Add a Surrender Option to Squad Wars

Post#2 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:36 am

I am so glad you came here today to fix everything ... Huzzah!
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

SleeperSim12
Commodore

Post#3 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:50 am

Kindly stop same comments agin and again by creating new topuc. and no ther should be no option to surrender
Bla bla bla. Just another player with wayyyy tooo manyyy accounts.

llamaman
Commander

Post#4 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:55 am

No surrender! Its better to go fighting! If its a complete lopsided match use it as practice. Try different loadouts. But definitely NO SURRENDER!

Spirit
Major General

Post#5 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:18 pm

It has been suggested many times before. I like the surrender option.
I have been in many squads where we just get matched with mega opponents. It is naive to suggest you use it as a training exercise. If you have done it many times before and just want a proper, fair matchup.
This is the biggest singular reason that players quit the game in my view ie unfair matchups. When it is not fun, we walk...
Player name Dog. Biting rebs across the galaxy.

ChiptheFish
Major General

Post#6 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:27 pm

Sure, why not? Surrender is definitely an option. Maybe we should add a diplomacy menu too? And a blackmail or extortion option? 'Pay me 10,000 CB a day and I will always skip ypur base' - Mafia style "protection"
Chip the Fish, Rebel: HQ Prestige, Medals: 28K, Battle Rank: 14(Android)
FriskyEwoks: Level 50 Squad - Join us!

AdmiralPiett
Commodore

Post#7 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:26 pm

Will never work. And what will squads get if one squad surrender? A victory crate? I'm sure squads will misuse the feature to get themselves a lot of victory crates.
ADMIRAL PIETT - HQ Prestige - 50K MEDALS

CONTACT ME HERE:-

DISCORD - #9666
LINE - zeryabprime

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#8 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:19 am

Surrender option okay, but only enabled after the other squad has reached 45.

Quester
Officer

Post#9 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:16 am

AdmiralPiett wrote:Will never work. And what will squads get if one squad surrender? A victory crate? I'm sure squads will misuse the feature to get themselves a lot of victory crates.

A victory crate if the war has progressed more than 12 hours and more than 40 attacks used by the surrendering squad, otherwise a draw crate.

Chancellor
Commodore

Post#10 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:26 am

I don't think you could reduce the reward for a surrender win -- too easy for the losing squad to be bad sports and deprive the winning squad of a reward they deserve.

I also don't think the option would be abused, though. You'd have to enter the pool, get lucky to be paired with a squad you know, wait a day for war prep to finish, agree to surrender in the hopes that they'd make it up to you at some future date. Seems like there are more lucrative loopholes to abuse if that's your style.

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”