Possible Update for chat room

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
Souron
Storm Trooper

Possible Update for chat room

Post#1 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:17 am

I am the proud leader of my squad. In the chat room, I post squad rules all the time to keep the squad organized, although in usually a half an hour, it gets taken off the chat room because of everybody else's messages knocking it off. I propose to add another tab (named squad rules) next to the squad members, squad info, war history, and squad perks tabs that has stationary messages from the leader and his/her officers. This way, when an important message or couple of messages need to get across to the squad, the message would be in that tab as long as the leader wants. Thank you for you consideration, this would really help out my squad as well as other squads too.
The dark side is good for you.

Join donate-and-win.

DeathStriker

Re: Possible Update for chat room

Post#2 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:52 am

Souron wrote:I am the proud leader of my squad. In the chat room, I post squad rules all the time to keep the squad organized, although in usually a half an hour, it gets taken off the chat room because of everybody else's messages knocking it off. I propose to add another tab (named squad rules) next to the squad members, squad info, war history, and squad perks tabs that has stationary messages from the leader and his/her officers. This way, when an important message or couple of messages need to get across to the squad, the message would be in that tab as long as the leader wants. Thank you for you consideration, this would really help out my squad as well as other squads too.

Souron - Welcome to the Forum! :D

While using the in-game Chat to occasionally post reminders about Squad Rules is OK, keep in mind that the in-game Chat messages will disappear at a rate dependent upon the amount of use. For a lightly-active Squad messages might stay for several hours. For a heavily-active Squad messages might disappear in less than an hour.

RECOMMENDATION: You need to use an external Chat App / Program like LINE or Discord where you can publish your Squad Rules in NOTES which will be saved for future reference.

Also these external Chat Apps / Programs have a active SWC Community which can be used to help yourself and your Squad improve by providing game tactics, screenshots, attack replays, etc.

Hope this helps...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

ChiptheFish
Major General

Re: Possible Update for chat room

Post#3 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:41 am

DeathStriker wrote:
Souron wrote:I am the proud leader of my squad. In the chat room, I post squad rules all the time to keep the squad organized, although in usually a half an hour, it gets taken off the chat room because of everybody else's messages knocking it off. I propose to add another tab (named squad rules) next to the squad members, squad info, war history, and squad perks tabs that has stationary messages from the leader and his/her officers. This way, when an important message or couple of messages need to get across to the squad, the message would be in that tab as long as the leader wants. Thank you for you consideration, this would really help out my squad as well as other squads too.

Souron - Welcome to the Forum! :D

While using the in-game Chat to occasionally post reminders about Squad Rules is OK, keep in mind that the in-game Chat messages will disappear at a rate dependent upon the amount of use. For a lightly-active Squad messages might stay for several hours. For a heavily-active Squad messages might disappear in less than an hour.

RECOMMENDATION: You need to use an external Chat App / Program like LINE or Discord where you can publish your Squad Rules in NOTES which will be saved for future reference.

Also these external Chat Apps / Programs have a active SWC Community which can be used to help yourself and your Squad improve by providing game tactics, screenshots, attack replays, etc.

Hope this helps...

I like this suggestion. Add an "Announcements" section to the chat that the Leader and Officers can post to. The lifespan of the messages can be something like 30 days by default unless the Leader 'pins' them (with a maximum number of pinned messages be limited to a reasonable number... I don't know...3? 5?

Pragmatically though, i don't expect the devs to improve chat anytime soon, let alone add features. Another chat app, as DS mentioned, is the go-to solution with many other benefits as well (including out of game availability, video posts, images, no strange word filtering, etc)
Chip the Fish, Rebel: HQ Prestige, Medals: 28K, Battle Rank: 14(Android)
FriskyEwoks: Level 50 Squad - Join us!

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”