3rd Faction

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
BigJohn

3rd Faction

Post#1 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:05 pm

as i was playing the rebels and imperial campaigns.... i saw some interesting units and a couple cool heroes. i think it would be more interesting if we had a 3rd option for a playable faction with new units and heroes. whoever choose's the 3rd faction can either sub with rebels or imperials, to add a wider variety of units. and also the possibilty to have a 3 way squad war would make it more interesting, to make squad wars more intense and really have to stratagize better :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

AlaricSkywalker
Commander

Re: 3rd Faction

Post#2 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:20 pm

To be fair, I was thinking of something like that using the Zann Consortium, though I doubt it'll happen. It would mean having to figure out how to get the datafrags carried over for those who unlocked what on their prior game, and it would mean having to add it to the introduction. Still, I did sorta come up with some of their forces already. You can see it here if you're curious.

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”