Want possible to choose units for AT-Hauler

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
Müllmann

Want possible to choose units for AT-Hauler

Post#1 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:47 pm

Used two AT-Hauler samples last Match. Till that match i got two TX-225 for one Hauler, last match i got one AT-AT. The tanks are better with equipment then slow AT-AT without equipment.
The AT-AT is to slow and weak for me to use them, the AT-ACT and Kubaz Invader works better against Shields.
I not will upgrade my AT-Hauler
I want to choose if i get two Hover Tanks or one AT-AT or i want back my old samples.

I see that in Starship Command my AT-Hauler shows L7! I have NEVER! upgraded them to L6 or higher because i want only the two Hover Tanks. I want my old AT-Hauler back for the i played hard.

I am so close to it to stop playing this game, but this game do nothing, on the contrary this game make only waste with new designs and this bugs.

Shelendil
Admiral

Re: Want possible to choose units for AT-Hauler

Post#2 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:21 pm

The samples of vehicles are the level of your highest factory. You must have upgraded a factory. If you want the lower level hauler, you can build them.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Boog
Grand Admiral

Re: Want possible to choose units for AT-Hauler

Post#3 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:37 pm

The atat's are great in wars, especially with the Tatooine outpost. I use the samples all the time to help snipe SC's. Usually, I use the EATAT as well, because most SC's are under 3 or 4 shields. A tie advance takes 10 uc annd only wipes one shield, whereas the hauler is 12 uc and can normally take two shields.

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”