Feedback on New Unit Selection Screens

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
FOCCUS

Re: Feedback on New Unit Selection Screens

Post#11 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:45 pm

The option to discard troops is a great improvement. Kudos devs.
All the extra scrolling for main units, which are off screen now, extra clicks to train, and Extra Extra lag are not an improvement to gameplay. It is very frustrating and there are many better ways to improve this.
Someone mentioned a button to re-train units used in last battle. Fantastic idea.
Another idea: Screen to customize troop set for each barrack/factory/hero/cantina. Most people use a certain troop set for normal gameplay and another set or two for war, depending on outpost bonus.
There should be a Train Troop menu with buttons to replace troops used in last fight or to chose from one of your pre-set custom configurations for all training buildings.

AdmiralPiett
Commodore

Post#12 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:17 pm

mkenobi wrote:Sorry, but I don't think so... Many players like me never use their samples except for war attacks when you need specific units at the highest level or to rush loadouts to attack again while having some OP advantage.

Unless if you are attacking deseperately to get UC in some conflict, and you need to use more samples, but the amount of clicks you have to do now to select normal units doesn't worth the time you save not having to open your HQ inventory.

This new recruitment system sucks because is causing game to lag even more...

At one perspective it's useful. Otherwise, not.

There are two things I want to change now are:

1. Barracks take unusually more time to change. The devs could change this issue, make make some bug fixes here and there.

2. No matter what the Devs do for us, we still hate them.

If we can show a little support from our side, the Devs might be encouraged to make the game more interesting.

I mean, look at them, they've given us full resource dev bases and a way to remove units. They've changed the barrack style.

Different people might have a different opinion, but please do not say that the game sucks. It discourages people. I personally like this new update. I'm not forcing you to like it, but reconsider what the developers have done for us. They've done us, players, a huge favour!

Best,
Admiral Piett
ADMIRAL PIETT - HQ10 MAXED - 40K MEDALS

Proud member Of ChaosWolfPck

CONTACT ME HERE:-

DISCORD - #9666
LINE - zeryabprime

Beththeboss
Commander

Post#13 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:49 pm

I like the new interface - I was a little unsure at first but having used it for a couple of days and during a war, I find it much more useful than the old method. Selecting samples from the barracks/factories is a big step forward, as is seeing your loadout in full and being able to dump unwanted troops (although I would have liked to do this for SC contents too).

Taking 1-2 seconds longer to swipe to jumps, meh, big deal!! If you’re really bothered about that 1-2 seconds then maybe cool off playing the game a bit and do something in the real world.

It’s a thumbs up from me, well done devs.
Empire Lvl 10 85k+ medals (Circleof.Masters)
Empire Lvl 8 14k+ medals (Circleof.Sabers)
Former Leader - UncleOwen'sFate (perk level 49)

Beththeboss
Commander

Post#14 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:51 pm

Oh and I’m not experiencing any increased lag on either base played on iPhone 6 and kindle fire for the L10 and L8 respectively. If anything it’s improved the lag I used to have on the kindle.

TNT
Major General

Post#15 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:44 am

If at all possible I would like to keep discussion in this thread to a minimal to keep it clean and readable. If you want to compliment on features or discuss parts of the update, please create a new thread.

Basically:
If you have feedback on the new unit selection screen, then please post away.
If you have feedback on the feedback of another poster regarding the new unit selection screen, then please post in a different thread.
Join the Rebel3Squad.
Actually we joined up with the OuterRimRioters. Join us and reminiscine about the good old days when the game was playable.

JARJAR
Commodore

Post#16 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:05 am

Last edited by JARJAR on Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Beththeboss
Commander

Post#17 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:21 am

TNT wrote:If at all possible I would like to keep discussion in this thread to a minimal to keep it clean and readable. If you want to compliment on features or discuss parts of the update, please create a new thread.

Basically:
If you have feedback on the new unit selection screen, then please post away.
If you have feedback on the feedback of another poster regarding the new unit selection screen, then please post in a different thread.

Not sure if that was aimed at me but if it was all my comments related to the new interface. Including the dig about the pointless whining over it taking an extra second to scroll to jumps.

Basically, TNT wind you neck in and watch you don’t hurt yourself getting down from that high horse.

AdmiralPiett
Commodore

Post#18 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:48 am

I agree with BeththeBoss!
ADMIRAL PIETT - HQ10 MAXED - 40K MEDALS

Proud member Of ChaosWolfPck

CONTACT ME HERE:-

DISCORD - #9666
LINE - zeryabprime

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#19 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:33 am

FOCCUS wrote:The option to discard troops is a great improvement. Kudos devs.
All the extra scrolling for main units, which are off screen now, extra clicks to train, and Extra Extra lag are not an improvement to gameplay. It is very frustrating and there are many better ways to improve this.
Someone mentioned a button to re-train units used in last battle. Fantastic idea.
Another idea: Screen to customize troop set for each barrack/factory/hero/cantina. Most people use a certain troop set for normal gameplay and another set or two for war, depending on outpost bonus.
There should be a Train Troop menu with buttons to replace troops used in last fight or to chose from one of your pre-set custom configurations for all training buildings.

Yes, good you said that about the Remove Troops option. I guess is the best add coming with this update. We don't need to move to Tatooine anymore to drop troops in some chapter mission or attack someone and lose protection and all transports units only to open slots for other units. This is great -- better only if we also have this option for Squad Center troops.
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ10 in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ10 / HQ8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

DeathStriker

Post#20 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:37 am

mkenobi wrote:
FOCCUS wrote:The option to discard troops is a great improvement. Kudos devs.

Yes, good you said that about the Remove Troops option. I guess is the best add coming with this update. We don't need to move to Tatooine anymore to drop troops in some chapter mission or attack someone and lose protection and all transports units only to open slots for other units. This is great -- better only if we also have this option for Squad Center troops.

Yes - I mentioned the Remove Units Button in my post found here.

+1000 They should of also gave us the ability to Remove Unwanted SC Units... Oh Well... :roll:

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”