World rewards

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
Müllmann

World rewards

Post#1 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:33 am

Why has Takodana and Dandoran no world rewards but Tatooine twice Security Droid same time?
I can not use AT-ACT on Tatooine and is it very difficult to make more than one star without good hero.
30 Points per Match needs to long in Lucky Break Event.

chicohound
Commodore

Re: World rewards

Post#2 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:25 am

Ahhh, maybe because you imperials avoid Tatooine like the plague and Diz is using that as a lure to move to Tatooine.

llamaman
Commander

Post#3 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:53 am

Experiment with your loadout on tat. Eatat is a beast on any planet. Worst case use your sc on attack if your squadmates are good at donating troops

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#4 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:46 pm

Müllmann wrote:Why has Takodana and Dandoran no world rewards but Tatooine twice Security Droid same time?
I can not use AT-ACT on Tatooine and is it very difficult to make more than one star without good hero.
30 Points per Match needs to long in Lucky Break Event.

Conflicts have historically rotated across planets, with quite a number of events alternating, therefore this is normal for some to have no conflict. Tatooine always has a conflict however as all players start out on Tatooine and cant jump to other planets until they have the planetary command. I would expect that if Tak and Dan have no conflict this week then they will next week. Anyhow the game shouldnt be about easily walking over enemy bases to get 100%, it should be about trying to improve your strategy to be able to take out harder bases. Ideally the game should be equally hard on all planets, but unfortunately I think not many rebels go to forest planets for the exact reason mentioned in your post....the AT-ACT is well overpowered so they get easily beaten, hence chose to hang out on Tatooine or Erkit instead which makes sense. Id be doing the same if I was a rebel.
Main account: Bacon (level 11)
Second account: nEggs (level 9)
Squad - NewSithEmpire
LINE ID: sgu97cab

Müllmann

Post#5 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:01 pm

The AT-ACT is not to strong, the Elite AT-AT is to weak. Most time he(L7) killed with 100% health of the first rocket-tower after all shields are destroyed. I can only attack HQ8+ with my HQ7.

Müllmann

Post#6 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:44 pm

The KI of Elite AT-AT works not well, too. Could fire on HQ but walked to a rocket tower next to HQ in range of them and another rocket tower on other side. The Elite could destroy HQ out of range of both rocket towers but he not did this. All shields was destroyed.

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”