New Hero??

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
cameo
Storm Trooper

New Hero??

Post#1 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:04 am

Guys,

You really should add a new hero for both.
BOBA FETT!! For both sides (like Johar) and he should be kinda like jumps/jets troopers-meaning he can fly-and have like a flamethrower as his special attack.
Just putting that out there.

Thanks,

cameo

chicohound
Commodore

Re: New Hero??

Post#2 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:45 pm

I totally disagree. Johar was never intended to be in both factions and Diz only added him to the other side to quell the uprising and threatened player boycott.

No, we do not need "the same units on both sides". BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spootieho
Commodore

Post#3 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:49 pm

If we could add him to at least one side, we probably would. This is a fan site and not run by Disney.
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Post#4 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:01 am

Boba Fett for the empire, Jar Jar Binks for the rebels. There, I fixed it.

AlaricSkywalker
Commander

Post#5 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:00 pm

Plagueis wrote:Boba Fett for the empire, Jar Jar Binks for the rebels. There, I fixed it.

I don't think Jar Jar helped the rebels any, as he was ostracized by his people after the empire fell (at least the battle of endor). Still, having a mandalorian, like Fen Rau, for the Rebels as an equivalent to Boba Fett would also work (same logic as the droid hero we got from the last zombie trooper event).

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Post#6 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:16 pm

AlaricSkywalker wrote:
Plagueis wrote:Boba Fett for the empire, Jar Jar Binks for the rebels. There, I fixed it.

I don't think Jar Jar helped the rebels any, as he was ostracized by his people after the empire fell (at least the battle of endor). Still, having a mandalorian, like Fen Rau, for the Rebels as an equivalent to Boba Fett would also work (same logic as the droid hero we got from the last zombie trooper event).

As I see it, Fett barely helped the empire. He captured Han...Who got away.

Jar Jar united the naboo & gungans AND became a senator. Neither of which really helped the rebellion.

Seems equal.

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”