New Planet

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
cameo
Storm Trooper

New Planet

Post#1 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:01 am

Hey all, I really think you should add Coruscant as another planet. It’s kind of a big thing in Star Wars... or another cold planet maybe.. No, Coruscant- as a desert like place- like Er’Kit and Tattooine.

XitLiteNtrNite
Commodore

Re: New Planet

Post#2 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:42 pm

With player numbers declining, and many only seeing dev bases on the majority of planets, I'm not sure further diluting the playing population on existing planets helps. I'd rather see the number of planets contract at this point, although I doubt that will happen.
In game name: Paper Tiger, officer in Hostile.Warfare
Line ID: paper-tiger
Discord: #6882

biisrosan
Squadron Leader

Post#3 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:52 pm

get rid of the extra green and red planet and open up sullust as a planet for pvp where skins do not work. Bring back the fun!
Looking for some FUN while you chase your crates and lay the smack down on the imperial scourge? Come and join us at Kenobi-Academy.

War twice a week. Wanna visit? Then search Kenobi-Academy and say hi!

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Post#4 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:59 am

If by “fun” you mean people running kessen + snipe + luggas and rolling over bases with less effort than current jet builds? No thx.

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”