An Armoury Free planet

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
DarkRebel
Admiral

Re: An Armoury Free planet

Post#11 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:21 am

We already have a planet with no armory equipment: Sullust.

My suggestion is to hold weekly tournament on Sullust for individual PVP:
- No armory
- 2 day duration, on weekends.
- No dev bases
- No long protection, but with 10 min base reset after a defense lost. Deka, traps, and SC automatically reset. The 10 min reset gives player a chance to attack to gain points. Notifications are sent to attacked players. (why 10 minutes ? Because that’s approx the time needed to build full load).
- LIVE game replay will be awesome.
- No looting, no resource lost.
- equal HQ match making. No medal count, no base rating. i.e HQ 6 will only be matched with HQ 6. HQ 10 will only be matched with HQ 10. Any player at any level can participate.
- Every player starts with 30 points. Each star win earns 1 point. Each one star defense lost loses one point. 3 star attack win gets 3 points. 3 star defense lost loses 3 points. Attack lost loses 3 points. Defense win gets 3 points.You get kick out of the tournament if you lose all 30 points.
- No revenge. Every search will random pick a base at the same HQ level.
- Top 10 point finishes at each HQ level get rewards, in form of bonus crates, similar to Event bonus crates. First place gets 10 draws, 10th place gets 1 draw.
- Each HQ level champion gets to wear a special design badge for a week, then it gets pass on to the next week champ.

Just a thought. Other suggestions welcome.

rawrebel
Commodore

Post#12 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:28 am

A non armory planet would be the best idea in a very lomg row of bad ideas from devs,
Would allow casual players to be competitive again and have a chance on attack when they don't have all skins unlocked.
Also would be a great fun for all players that want the game at his genuine stat!
Try new /old combos all new units being also available,maybe they could actualy worth something,finaly both sides could play as they like not forced to use same stupid jump/jet load
Sullust is to restrictive to only 3 atacks and with outposts in play is not realy a no buff planet.
I think Tat would be best choice.
Also i belive imps would do juat fine even without Rft,bursts are really good without buff too,seeing them with dev bases on Tat against buffed jets and are preaty good.

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#13 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:15 pm

rawrebel wrote:
Also i belive imps would do juat fine even without Rft,bursts are really good without buff too,seeing them with dev bases on Tat against buffed jets and are preaty good.

It is just plain stupid to nerf IMP RFT to where it is now. DEV should restore IMP RFT back to the same level as rebel version. Any honest reb would not oppose against this.

SilverBEAR
Commander

Post#14 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:04 pm

Honestly, we just need to nuke one of the Green Planets...just saying. If there was an armory free planet I guess it would make the most sense to be Tat but it doesn't feel like a change that NEEDS to happen to make the game better. Like for instance, nuking one of the Green Planets.
Game Name: Silver Bear
Squad: ImperialHunstmen(Officer)

No bastard ever won a War by dying for his Empire.
He won it by making some other poor dumb bastard die for his Rebellion.

Fatboy
Captain

Post#15 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:24 pm

What about a new planet with no armoury and limited available troops.

Eg only able to use troops up to level 5 barracks / factory / hero

or only mercenary

or new troops for use on this planet like battle droid and ewoks with differing abilities
Officer in DoNatingBasterdz

Spirit
Commodore

Post#16 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:47 pm

I have posted many times that getting rid of the armory would get my vote. A halfway way such as an armory free planet could be useful, but would probable unbalance the game with unknown consequences.
Other changes would be needed.
For example, looking at current conflict on Tats, many mini bases in top 50. Top player with over 700 wins, zero defs. Thats probably 700 new players who have now given up the game after being sandbagged. Many others with high attacks, zero defs. Presumably never off line. Fix that problem, retain new players THEN fix the other issues.
Player name Ghost. A level 10 Imperial hitman. Feel the force.

Member of TeaBagAJedi join us

Reps needed please.....

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#17 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:56 pm

A planet free of Armory never going to happen... Disney needs Armory to keep players playing and buying crates. And we already have a planet free of Armory called Sullust...

If you want to play SWC in the old way, you heve 3 options:

1) Keep your HQ at level 5 - drop all your medals to prevent you don't be matched with level 6 rivals with some Armory buff;
2) Join a squad to play squad wars and make a deal of a no-OP wars;
3) turn off all your Armory buff and go hit only Dev bases...
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ Prestige in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ Prestige / HQ 8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Centaur
Captain

Post#18 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:10 pm

I like the idea of making one of the existing planets armory free. I understand the arguments against it, but, I'm not convinced those arguments are certain. I would love to be able to attack again with different units.
The Force! Do you speak it!!!

rawrebel
Commodore

Post#19 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:28 pm

DarkRebel wrote:
rawrebel wrote:

It is just plain stupid to nerf IMP RFT to where it is now. DEV should restore IMP RFT back to the same level as rebel version. Any honest reb would not oppose against this.

Some dev decisions are hard to understand sometimes,imp Rft were too strong before nerf ,but now are ridiculous indeed.
And same goes to bursts,40% extra damage for imp version is to much,imo,turrets sould have same values on both sides,that way would be up to every player to findout the best combo/ layout that wotk for him.
Today the game is like walking on a stretch path devs putted in front of us and if you walk aside we endup in a dead end or return back to starting point.
As much as we try with different loads and various defensive configurations we are still costrained to use same units for attack to be succesfull and same turret combo&Gr to be able to defend

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Post#20 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:29 pm

No buff-less planet. Not with nerfed RFTs and not with the shield popping hero (e at-te) the rebels were crying for before the armory was a thing. Kessen/snipe/lugga was bad enough. E at-te/heavies/meds would be worse because there would be absolutely zero skill involved. No thx.

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”