Make Dropship Troops Generalists!!!

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
ColonelScar
Squadron Leader

Make Dropship Troops Generalists!!!

Post#1 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:45 pm

Dear Star Wars Commander Game Developers,
I hope you read and consider what I have to say here. I play as an Imperial and when I first unlocked an IDT I was excited to see what it could do, until I was terribly disappointed. The troops are strong and have great HP and damage but they target TURRENTS. They can overwhelm 1 turrent but most battles have several turrents within range of each other. The point of inserting troops into an enemy base would be to find defensive weak spots and exploit undefended areas, like destroying resource vaults while the main force distracts the turrents. Dropships are utterly useless as this continues and I do hope you see fit to change this.
Thanks You, Commander John, Level 9 Imperial

legofanatikeren
Commodore

Re: Make Dropship Troops Generalists!!!

Post#2 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:50 am

Come join our wish-thinking at this thread, I think you will find many have the same thoughts :)

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=19556
legofanatikeren Was Here. Leader of Jedi-BladeForce - a training ground for new and experienced younglings alike. Proud officer in The jedi-Family.
#TeamLeo #flæskesteg #DanishHumor
If I meet you - you better like LEGO! :D
... No, seriously - you better do.

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”