Clone Wars

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
Vikings22

Clone Wars

Post#1 » Mon May 28, 2018 5:48 pm

I just wanted to suggest that Disney makes another game like this. They could do the clone wars era or the new trilogy era. I would just like to see all eras in a game like this because this is one of my favorite ways to enjoy Star Wars. You could start out in different planets rather than Tatooine in the other games. You can keep the turrets the same, but change up the troops. There could be some similar ones as in this game, but it would be neat to see era unique troops and vehicles. Also you could have different planets the the five we have already. I think making the clone wars era into its own game like commander would also be a good idea since a lot of people enjoy that era. Then you could have a trilogy of games; Star Wars commander, Clone Wars, and the Sequel.

I know that this probably will never happen, but I thought it would be a good idea to run across and maybe think about.

~Vikings22

Spirit
Commodore

Re: Clone Wars

Post#2 » Tue May 29, 2018 8:16 am

Sounds good to me.
Player name Ghost. A level 10 Imperial hitman. Feel the force.

Member of PinkFloyd ( The squad not the band!) Level 45 perks - join us

Gatekeeper for ProLeague. A vacant lev44 Imp squad, available to take over.

mzumbo
Storm Trooper

Re: Clone Wars

Post#3 » Thu May 31, 2018 5:40 pm

id definitely play that over this game.

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”