Unfair matches

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
Boog
Grand Admiral

Re: Unfair matches

Post#11 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:06 pm

It sounds to me like you have too many 10's. Try something like 3 10's, 3 9's, 3 8's, then 7's to 5's. Just make sure you pick active 10's that know enough to put their SC under shields. It is amazing how many level 10 bases I've seen where the SC is out in the open like a bull's eye.

If you find a recipe that works, just stick with it, and rotate in 10's and 9's for wars. Finding active 7's is a real boon, so keep that in mind.

DarkInfinity

Post#12 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:11 am

Our squad have no lvl 10's, the highest is lvl 8, a few 7's and 6's. For the second week running we have been paired with the same squad that has 7 lvl 10's and a few 9's and 8's, all except one lvl 10 base has the exact same layout. This squad is cheating somehow to be paired with us, they are called FRANCE'_*_*_ if admins read, look into them please.

Müllmann

Post#13 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:48 pm

We had last SquadWar a Sqaud as Enemy with half Squad full with HQ3s. They thought well to make fun of us with that, i knowed first second that we will lost as i saw that. They got the 45 Sats first hours and got back every OP we got after 1-3 minutes.
In the Matches i get with HQ7 only HQ9/10s as opponents.

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”