Remove someone from the squadron

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
andy

Remove someone from the squadron

Post#1 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:32 pm

I'm an officer in my squadron, not the leader. But I get to remove some members that were not collaborating in the war squadron. But there is another player that I want to remove, he is an officer too, but I couldn't do it. I want to know why.

DeathStriker

Re: Remove someone from the squadron

Post#2 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:40 am

andy wrote:I'm an officer in my squadron, not the leader. But I get to remove some members that were not collaborating in the war squadron. But there is another player that I want to remove, he is an officer too, but I couldn't do it. I want to know why.

andy - the short and long answer is: Only the Squad Leader can Remove Officers.

If you have access to a Squads external communication avenue (i.e. LINE, or "other" Mobile Chat App) you could try to private chat with the Squad Leader about your concerns.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

FelixKostobi
Captain

Post#3 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:00 am

Being an officer is not just a title but a crucial part for the operation of a squad. Some squads have too many and things get confusing. If an officer is inactive in wars there may be a good reason. Otherwise the leader should take care of. But in any case dropping out members from a squad lightly in not a good practice - officers or not.
Although I am the leader of my squad I always make a discussion with my officers before I remove a member and respect their opinions. And while I have absolute trust on them, they do the same.
As a side note, if a member is known to be inactive in wars then he/she should not be included in the first place. In the past, in another squad I was leader I demoted officers who initiated wars whithout a bit of thought including inactive members, but have always been reluctunt removing at least members who had cotributed to the squad in the past.
Remember, it is much harder to find good active members than removing anyone lol.
If you think that your leader and other officers don't suit your expectetions then you probably should move on to another squad.
HQ10 Rebel only, 58k medals and counting, founder of Rebel4Ever

If you want to play squad wars seriously, feel free to join us!

http://ksod.us/squad/0c200967-cf87-11e7-a9d4-0a580a2c1020/history

LINE ID : fcostov

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#4 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:50 am

FelixKostobi wrote:Being an officer is not just a title but a crucial part for the operation of a squad. Some squads have too many and things get confusing. If an officer is inactive in wars there may be a good reason. Otherwise the leader should take care of. But in any case dropping out members from a squad lightly in not a good practice - officers or not.
Although I am the leader of my squad I always make a discussion with my officers before I remove a member and respect their opinions. And while I have absolute trust on them, they do the same.
As a side note, if a member is known to be inactive in wars then he/she should not be included in the first place. In the past, in another squad I was leader I demoted officers who initiated wars whithout a bit of thought including inactive members, but have always been reluctunt removing at least members who had cotributed to the squad in the past.
Remember, it is much harder to find good active members than removing anyone lol.
If you think that your leader and other officers don't suit your expectetions then you probably should move on to another squad.

I fully agree.

Life in a swc squad is not easy if you have egocentric, stupid or ruthless officers that act like that sergeant in the movie Full Metal Jacket... Some leaders promove to officer based on "service time", and others based on donations/invested, what is stupid: help others and donate/invest is what we expect from anyone in a squad.

I don't join squads full of Officers or when Officers think they are above everyone just because they are Officers. I left countless squad because of this. Two Officers is enough to prevent ego fights, only the leader should start matchmakings for squad wars to prevent Officers of things like "i don't like you then i will let you out of the war"...

I saw this on Windows, a good player asking to be in wars, and some idiot never put him in the matchmaking. I saw an Officer pursuinting an old member just because didn't like him and removed him everytime he joined again. He always asked why but was kicked again... I saw an Officer sending me a dowutin hunter for a specific war defensive request just because he knew how to get wrong troops annoying me, or thinking he had priority in getting troops only because he was officer...

To be an Officer in my squad on Windows everyone needed to well-know how game works, know all units, be a beast attacking in PvP and Wars, donate more then receive, invest all points as possible, help new players with good tips, share replays of their best attacks and defenses, communicate/explain squad rules, remove bad members/inactive. Together we built a level 35 squad from scratch with 23 war victories in a row when Disney shut down the Windows game.

Like any job you need work in group, SWC squads aren't different: adapt and do your best, if you are dissatisfied, just quit.
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ10 in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ10 / HQ8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”