Luke and Wedge

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Re: Luke and Wedge

Post#21 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:59 pm

Thinking about this more, this sounds like luke would basically become the Death Trooper with a twirl. Eh, I’ll allow this. Maybe imps could get armory equipment for veteran at-st that allows it to stun turrets or act as a “repair walker” for nearby vehicles. Sort of like R2 or R2/c3po.

carss
Officer

Post#22 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:13 pm

Plagueis wrote:Thinking about this more, this sounds like luke would basically become the Death Trooper with a twirl. Eh, I’ll allow this. Maybe imps could get armory equipment for veteran at-st that allows it to stun turrets or act as a “repair walker” for nearby vehicles. Sort of like R2 or R2/c3po.

Such a thing should be a thing in the movies or the games. For Imps maybe a similar Vader upgrade where that female Tie Fighter pilot who's in Battlefront II and I believe she's canon too (I could be wrong). She could do the same thing as Wedge Antilles

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Post#23 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:20 pm

carss wrote:
Plagueis wrote:Thinking about this more, this sounds like luke would basically become the Death Trooper with a twirl. Eh, I’ll allow this. Maybe imps could get armory equipment for veteran at-st that allows it to stun turrets or act as a “repair walker” for nearby vehicles. Sort of like R2 or R2/c3po.

Such a thing should be a thing in the movies or the games. For Imps maybe a similar Vader upgrade where that female Tie Fighter pilot who's in Battlefront II and I believe she's canon too (I could be wrong). She could do the same thing as Wedge Antilles

Not sure where any of this is canon anyways. Just look at Kessen...Might as well throw Worf in.

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”