Luke and Wedge

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
FruitBowlMafia
Commodore

Re: Luke and Wedge

Post#11 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:31 am

How about Luke gets a buff and shits out lil troopers like Vader? Ya know, in the interest of keeping rebels like myself engaged and wanting to play...
Lone_Rebellion

AdmiralPiett
Commodore

Post#12 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:41 am

FruitBowlMafia wrote:How about Luke gets a buff and shits out lil troopers like Vader? Ya know, in the interest of keeping rebels like myself engaged and wanting to play...

Princess Leia already has that ability, I think...
ADMIRAL PIETT - HQ10 MAXED - 40K MEDALS

Proud member Of ChaosWolfPck

CONTACT ME HERE:-

DISCORD - #9666
LINE - zeryabprime

FruitBowlMafia
Commodore

Post#13 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:44 am

AdmiralPiett wrote:
FruitBowlMafia wrote:How about Luke gets a buff and shits out lil troopers like Vader? Ya know, in the interest of keeping rebels like myself engaged and wanting to play...

Does she have an interactive lightsaber twirl to distract turrets? Is she available to use on all planets?

Short answer: No she does not....
Lone_Rebellion

AdmiralPiett
Commodore

Post#14 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:00 pm

FruitBowlMafia wrote:
AdmiralPiett wrote:

Does she have an interactive lightsaber twirl to distract turrets? Is she available to use on all planets?

Just when the imperials got something rebels don't have, the rebels start whining all over again.

Come on FBM! If all the unit's powers are duplicated and equally distributed between the Empire and the Rebellion, what would be the game? There has to be SOME difference.... :roll:
ADMIRAL PIETT - HQ10 MAXED - 40K MEDALS

Proud member Of ChaosWolfPck

CONTACT ME HERE:-

DISCORD - #9666
LINE - zeryabprime

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Post#15 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:00 pm

Sure, luke can get a bunch of unbuffed and nearly worthless vehicles at the highest armory skin levels. That would mean not running kessen as well, so bonus!

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#16 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:18 pm

Haha true! Obviously no planetary bombardment equipment available to them in TLJ, i guess they did take out the dreadnought (far too easily) early on
Main account: Bacon (level 11)
Second account: nEggs (level 9)
Squad - NewSithEmpire
LINE ID: sgu97cab

FruitBowlMafia
Commodore

Post#17 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:07 pm

AdmiralPiett wrote:
FruitBowlMafia wrote:
AdmiralPiett wrote:Princess Leia already has that ability, I think...

Just when the imperials got something rebels don't have, the rebels start whining all over again.

Come on FBM! If all the unit's powers are duplicated and equally distributed between the Empire and the Rebellion, what would be the game? There has to be SOME difference.... :roll:

So you are saying our equivalent is C3P0? wImp please... I dont wanna take your toys, what the hell is the problem with addressing Luke not being buffed? I mean its Luke fuckin Skywakler
Lone_Rebellion

FruitBowlMafia
Commodore

Post#18 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:10 pm

Plagueis wrote:

Sure, luke can get a bunch of unbuffed and nearly worthless vehicles at the highest armory skin levels. That would mean not running kessen as well, so bonus!

Glad you support me then, & fuck Kessen I always used Luke before the Armory & GR.
Lone_Rebellion

carlos413
Commodore

Post#19 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:57 am

I would love this... make it a skin available on all planets like the vader skin
Sypress Officer HQ Lvl 10, 44k medals.
Yodas Padawans is recruiting Open to all
Line ID sypress2

carss
Officer

Post#20 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:56 pm

Guys I'm pleased to announce that I passed this idea of Wedge Antilles to the main SW Commander guys on their website and they liked the idea and have decided to notify the head of department about this idea!!

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”