Luke and Wedge

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
carss
Officer

Luke and Wedge

Post#1 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:35 pm

So just like how Chewbacca has an upgrade to special comms gear for the Millinium Falcon, why not also have a similar upgrade for Luke Skywalker where he can call in his most trusted buddy and wingman Wedge Antilles in his own X-wing.

Wedge has a special kind of strafing run where he does an incoming pass like the X-wings in the traps. Instead of firing regular lasers, he fires his proton torpedoes, and as he pulls up he does an aileron roll or some kind of special maneuver.

When Wedge is in the area, he can also shoot other empire starships in the airspace this rendering all the starship traps useless. You can even show him shooting the various Ties and other ships as they attempt to strafe or land troops. You can even show the wreckage falling.

I think this is a wonderful upgrade and something similar could be added to Darth Vader in the dark side too!

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Re: Luke and Wedge

Post#2 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:41 pm

How about a Death Star that shoots the squad center at the beginning of the battle? It can be armory skin for the Death Trooper.

DeathStriker

Post#3 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:06 pm

carss wrote:So just like how Chewbacca has an upgrade to special comms gear for the Millinium Falcon, why not also have a similar upgrade for Luke Skywalker where he can call in his most trusted buddy and wingman Wedge Antilles in his own X-wing.

I think this is a wonderful upgrade and something similar could be added to Darth Vader in the dark side too!

carss - Welcome to the Forum! :D

This is a Fan-Forum created by a Player for Players. You would need to submit your Suggestion to Disney Mobile Support directly.

How to Contact Disney Mobile Support

You can contact Disney Mobile Support here.

Click on the BLUE [Contact Us] Button in the lower right corner and answer the prompts thereafter.

Helping Others Is What I Do...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

carss
Officer

Post#4 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:04 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
carss wrote:So just like how Chewbacca has an upgrade to special comms gear for the Millinium Falcon, why not also have a similar upgrade for Luke Skywalker where he can call in his most trusted buddy and wingman Wedge Antilles in his own X-wing.

carss - Welcome to the Forum! :D

This is a Fan-Forum created by a Player for Players. You would need to submit your Suggestion to Disney Mobile Support directly.

How to Contact Disney Mobile Support

You can contact Disney Mobile Support here.

Click on the BLUE [Contact Us] Button in the lower right corner and answer the prompts thereafter.

Helping Others Is What I Do...

Thanks, I just sent them my suggestions :)

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#5 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:15 pm

Wedge has a special kind of strafing run where he does an incoming pass like the X-wings in the traps. Instead of firing regular lasers, he fires his proton torpedoes, and as he pulls up he does an aileron roll or some kind of special maneuver.

When Wedge is in the area, he can also shoot other empire starships in the airspace this rendering all the starship traps useless. You can even show him shooting the various Ties and other ships as they attempt to strafe or land troops. You can even show the wreckage falling.

Cool idea
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Solo.

AeroSith
Captain

Post#6 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:07 pm

I like this idea, as an imp player who enjoys the Naval Assault. It gives the game a whole different way to play.
We have bacon and Rodian snipers!
And we also hate sand!

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#7 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:26 pm

Plagueis wrote:How about a Death Star that shoots the squad center at the beginning of the battle? It can be armory skin for the Death Trooper.

Don't be silly Plagueis, we all know that despite having an armada of star destroyers Imperials still put down a landing party a good few kilometres from the Rebel base and slowly approach whilst often giving Rebels plenty of time to mount a half arsed defence while all the important Rebels hatch an escape plan.
Main Account: Bacon (level 10). LINE ID: sgu97cab
Squad - NewSithEmpire
Second account: nEggs (level 8)
Squad - Hotfix_Reborn

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#8 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:27 pm

sgu97cab wrote:
Plagueis wrote:How about a Death Star that shoots the squad center at the beginning of the battle? It can be armory skin for the Death Trooper.

Don't be silly Plagueis, we all know that despite having an armada of star destroyers Imperials still put down a landing party a good few kilometres from the Rebel base and slowly approach whilst giving Rebels plenty of time to mount a half arsed defence while all the important Rebels hatch an escape plan.
Main Account: Bacon (level 10). LINE ID: sgu97cab
Squad - NewSithEmpire
Second account: nEggs (level 8)
Squad - Hotfix_Reborn

carss
Officer

Post#9 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:35 pm

Maybe for the Imperials, we could have Vader get a special Comms gear for a certain Imperial pilot who flies a singly Tie Bomber? Just a thought

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Post#10 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:26 pm

sgu97cab wrote:
sgu97cab wrote:

Don't be silly Plagueis, we all know that despite having an armada of star destroyers Imperials still put down a landing party a good few kilometres from the Rebel base and slowly approach whilst giving Rebels plenty of time to mount a half arsed defence while all the important Rebels hatch an escape plan.

Well, in Rogue One the Empire did fry Scarif with the death star while death troopers were on the surface (pre-dead, but it still counts).

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”