New player retention: What should be done?

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
ChiptheFish
Commodore

Re: New player retention: What should be done?

Post#21 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:45 am

DeathStriker wrote:
Tomato wrote:from a rebel perspective (could be I suck at attacking). I find that its impossible to attack and win now without a full SC (hard to do b/c my squad has stopped playing), full air (don't like to Gem), and huge cook times.

+1000 - I agree immensely as I found out battling for Arctic Jetpack Trooper Frags - it took a lot of work but I got my reward (see here).

Personally I wish that we had Armory Buffs for Units for Offensive Use Only and that for Defense we are left with only those from Basic / Advanced Equipment and Elite Equipment with no additional Unit Buffs.

Bases were hard enough just handling SC Units (pre-Armory) and it would be OK by me if we could Attack Bases using Armory Unit Equipment Buffs for say, Jets / Jumps, or Sharps / Snipers, Heroes, etc... but the use of Armory Unit Equipment could not be used in 'Defensive Mode" (i.e. in SC or even Structure Equipment that spawns Units).

Agree completely. No more double stacking armory buffs. GR is enough without skins.
Chip the Fish, Rebel: HQ10, Medals: 26K, Battle Rank: 13 (Android)
ObiTwo: A Level 42 Squad - Join us!
Casual but active L4-10 player's welcome. 1-2 wars a week. Any time-zone. English only

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”