Mod to the Factory Outposts

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
TwoEyedNic
Commander

Mod to the Factory Outposts

Post#1 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:23 am

My squad and i have been talking and we think it would be a good idea to alter the factory outpost slightly.

Basically depending on 1, 2, or 3 stars depends on if you get 33%, 66%, or the 100% buff. This adds a level of difficulty because now a level 6 cant just run and done with 1 star and get full OP buff. You want the full buff, get all 3 stars.
Terrible Two - Leader of the ImperialPirates

Level 43

Sybil1reaver
Storm Trooper

Re: Mod to the Factory Outposts

Post#2 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:35 am

that would be in my opinion a bad idea. It'd make it so after level Seven outpost. the high levels will have to waste attacks trying to get three stars. Especially if the opponent went for a three star attack

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Post#3 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:18 pm

The outposts already increase in difficulty and there are occasions when that lvl 6 in your squad really doesn’t have a chance at retaking a high level OP and a level 10 will have to burn an attack to do so. I do like the idea of having to fully capture an OP to enjoy the full buffs as it does create a bit more of a challenge for those initial OP captures by low level and a little trickier for everyone after that. I guess you could say the responsibility is more equally spread between those players and the 10’s who hit the toughest opponents for uplinks.

TwoEyedNic
Commander

Post#4 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:17 pm

Sybil1reaver wrote:that would be in my opinion a bad idea. It'd make it so after level Seven outpost. the high levels will have to waste attacks trying to get three stars. Especially if the opponent went for a three star attack

Thats the point. We have a level 6 that can take a 9 OP all day long.

Level 43

TwoEyedNic
Commander

Post#5 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:19 pm

Plagueis wrote:The outposts already increase in difficulty and there are occasions when that lvl 6 in your squad really doesn’t have a chance at retaking a high level OP and a level 10 will have to burn an attack to do so. I do like the idea of having to fully capture an OP to enjoy the full buffs as it does create a bit more of a challenge for those initial OP captures by low level and a little trickier for everyone after that. I guess you could say the responsibility is more equally spread between those players and the 10’s who hit the toughest opponents for uplinks.

I dont see the OP as difficult for a lvl 6 or 7, since they need 1 star. The point is to force squads to actually fight for the OP instead of putting a few 6s in to play OP game. This way it is not a gimmie.

Plus the OP never change. It isnt hard to figure them out.

Was just an idea.

Level 43

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”