Cheater report

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
TKTB51
Admiral

Re: Cheater report

Post#71 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:24 am

I've had a few 99% cheater hits ... my theory is that when I look at my base, if it was a 100%, I might look at the replay, but if a loss under 100%, perhaps I won't look at it and realize it was a cheater.

I've had a few go 15% and then "get" 60-70% at the end ... again, theory is that they're trying to avoid scrutiny about the fact they cheated.

they are all space turds and deserve to be airlocked. It's one reason why I no longer spend money on the game - if DisZynga wanted us to spend money, they need to make the game more robust. The fact that so much of this is on the app side of the wall and not on the server means they're just trying to be cheap and lazy and reduce their server load, well, that's just a bad decision they made early on which is continuing to share it's legacy.
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#72 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:42 am

This stupid game is more dead than the undead of the sickness campaings, but it still has people cheating because of medals and an insignificant victory like this one:

Player: öznelce
Squad: Yodasghost

This idiot attacked my Imperial HQ 11 with a bunch of Pathfinders, hails and junk, and obviously lost. He got 6% in the replay but ended up with 100%. My Imperial HQ 11 has only had two 100% losses since it went up to Prestige.

I joined Yodasghost squad and I'm asking him to share the replay, but apparently he doesn't speak English, and he'll be quiet until someone kicks him from there.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation.

SleeperSim123
Captain

Post#73 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:59 am

mkenobi wrote:This stupid game is more dead than the undead of the sickness campaings, but it still has people cheating because of medals and an insignificant victory like this one:

Player: öznelce
Squad: Yodasghost

This idiot attacked my Imperial HQ 11 with a bunch of Pathfinders, hails and junk, and obviously lost. He got 6% in the replay but ended up with 100%. My Imperial HQ 11 has only had two 100% losses since it went up to Prestige.

I joined Yodasghost squad and I'm asking him to share the replay, but apparently he doesn't speak English, and he'll be quiet until someone kicks him from there.

No, no you lost fair and square. of course a prestige base can be defeated using these things. you don't know nothing

LOL LOL LOL.

The fact someone still has enough time to cheat means all is not lost. Horray!!

EDIT:

Ask him in his native language, use google translate to translate ? it'll be better than nothing

Oldrebel
Commodore

Post#74 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:13 pm

Jesus of SquadGhost was hitting a bunch of rebels with 3 or 4 shocks for 100%. Only took Zynga/NM about a week to shut him down.

solokolo
Cadet Trooper

Post#75 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:32 pm

https://youtu.be/iBIR6492iiU how admin can allow on it ? If anyone can use Good Mode in game ... game have no sense than ... our team draw 2 times becouse 6 lv guys destroyed our 10 lv and 9 without any outposts ... tako tatooin and erkit were ours ... please do something with it .... im here 5 years and never before it wasnt so frustrated

Rukorius
Commander

Post#76 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:27 pm

Oldrebel wrote:Jesus of SquadGhost was hitting a bunch of rebels with 3 or 4 shocks for 100%. Only took Zynga/NM about a week to shut him down.

One of our squad members was hit by this scum on Tatooine 4 times
rukorius
Officer of RebelShooter2015 (former TOP 100 Windows-Squad RebelShooter2015)

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”