Cheater report

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
Gostyn
Officer
Posts: 8

Re: Cheater report

Post#41 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:14 pm

Cheater is Melks from squadron Mexico(MTY). We went to war, and it´s quite impossible to win. As soon as you deploy the hero, game connection breaks down (I have a good Internet connection) and you lose the attack.

This squadron is advancing a lot by cheating. I will look for another game. Cheating is being saled on Internet for some bucks. Disney don´t do anything about it, as the problem does not exist.


volicitry82801

Re: Cheater report

Post#42 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:20 am

i was attacking person who name is not really important but moment always get to squad center and fuken all my troops freeze he wins as his sc troops destroy my retards


YodaboY
Squadron Leader
Posts: 23

Re: Cheater report

Post#43 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:25 pm

if you don't pay for game they don't care ur report. i quit 6month b4.because this. but im happy no SWC :) today i open game and forum after long and see what going on. same shit....sure leave again. good bye


User avatar
Harshit
Admiral
Posts: 715

Re: Cheater report

Post#44 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:41 pm

YodaboY wrote:if you don't pay for game they don't care ur report. i quit 6month b4.because this. but im happy no SWC :) today i open game and forum after long and see what going on. same shit....sure leave again. good bye

It's good you leave :lol:
Empire lvl 10 HH-Resurrection (Level 50). Proud former (Holocron Horror) top 10 Windows squad.


Calboy
Commodore
Posts: 147

Re: Cheater report

Post#45 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:39 am

I second the above post
Proud commander of Lvl3 Mercenary Guard Reserve. Kick Ass time


User avatar
TKTB51
Admiral
Posts: 581

Re: Cheater report

Post#46 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:04 am

Rogue +1 from UnitedAlliance

attacked with a mix of level 7, 8 and 9 stuff, level 2 Johhar, after 1:46, had reached 9% and all troops were dead. Then ... 100% three star.

I call BULLSHITE

Did I fail to mention his "rushed base"? Prestige level on some things, but shockingly lower level on other things.

Yes, he probably spends money on this game, I haven't in months, so Disney would value him as a "customer" more than me ...

/end rant
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)


User avatar
mkenobi
Grand Admiral
Posts: 2003

Re: Cheater report

Post#47 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:00 am

I had to interrupt my SWC vacation to report another cheater:

HorrorWookie, the shit leader of W.A.R._Creation squad. He attacked my Imperial base with a bunch of soldiers, 4 jugs and EATTE, and lost of course, by 12% and got 100% at the end - with all troops kept in my SC.

Image

This idiot caused me a loss of 36 medals and 532 conflict gears. I should go over his shit Prestige base with Level 6/7 turrets but it only would open my base to be attacked by him again and more losses.

Image

I joined his squad with my Rebel Prestige to call him cheater, but as he wasn't online or not responded, I left some "praises" in their chat -- I won't show this print here because children can be reading this post.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation.


User avatar
Harshit
Admiral
Posts: 715

Re: Cheater report

Post#48 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:33 am

mkenobi wrote:I had to interrupt my SWC vacation to report another cheater:

HorrorWookie, the shit leader of W.A.R._Creation squad. He attacked my Imperial base with a bunch of soldiers, 4 jugs and EATTE, and lost of course, by 12% and got 100% at the end - with all troops kept in my SC.

Image

This idiot caused me a loss of 36 medals and 532 conflict gears. I should go over his shit Prestige base with Level 6/7 turrets but it only would open my base to be attacked by him again and more losses.

Image

I joined his squad with my Rebel Prestige to call him cheater, but as he wasn't online or not responded, I left some "praises" in their chat -- I won't show this print here because children can be reading this post.

Some idiots never stop these things, the more these fuckers are purged, the more cheaters will rise again and again, until Zynga finally launch some anti-hack tools that immediately identifies the cheaters and the moment they put the cheat into use... BOOM, they will get locked out and recieve a message saying that " You have been banned. "
Empire lvl 10 HH-Resurrection (Level 50). Proud former (Holocron Horror) top 10 Windows squad.


User avatar
TKTB51
Admiral
Posts: 581

Re: Cheater report

Post#49 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:00 pm

... and it's not like these conflict rewards for this or the prior one are worth a bantha's turd ...

Cantina GR and reinforcements,

MEH
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)


User avatar
mkenobi
Grand Admiral
Posts: 2003

Re: Cheater report

Post#50 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:44 am

TKTB51 wrote:... and it's not like these conflict rewards for this or the prior one are worth a bantha's turd ...

Cantina GR and reinforcements,

MEH

Not the reward is the simple pleasure of winning because they are a bunch of useless and losers who try to compensate in a game for everything they can't in real life, which is to win, and only win by cheating. Pathetic.

Again, this time, Ignacio from the shit SonsofAnakin - a well-known squad of losers and cheaters - visited my Imperial base and out of sheer incompetence and stupidity dumped 14 jets and lost by 28%, not even reached my SC, but the replay says he won by 76%

I watched 3 times in a row, and shared to see through my 2nd account to make sure it wasn't Replay glitch - so besides cheater and loser, he's also dumb to not get 100% using a cheat like the others can?

Bunch of ridiculous. I left a compliment to Ignácio on apply that I sent through a clone, I hope he reads.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation.


Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests