Cheater report

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
drogheda
Officer

Re: Cheater report

Post#31 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:29 am

Dealer, you can open Youtube, search for "SWC no opps". I'm sure you will find many interesting reviews, that can you and your squadmates understand how to get 3 stars against ErKit. I don't think your war bases are difficult (I didn't see them but I'm sure). Maybe you will find some reviews of players from these "cheater" squads. They always take part in no opps war with restrictions. But certainly you can quit if you don't want see reviews of no opps wars

Beththeboss
Commander

Post#32 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:10 am

Dealer - you lost these wars fairly to better players.

Tako makes no difference on defence if your SC is sniped and IDT’s taken out by Vanguards.

Hoth is a minor annoyance as it makes dekas “slightly” harder to kill but Ithos and A-wings will still easily take out your shields.

Er’kit is a pain if you have walled in HQ but Twi’leks or I-95s can deal with those.

Just because a base is Prestige means nothing - I cleared a Prestige base at the weekend with my L9 (L8 troops still as only just upgraded) with no outposts and I’m nowhere near elite squad level of ability. We often attack against outposts if we draw what we think is a weaker squad. Practise for us, fairer for them.

Search out the vids on YouTube as suggested above, you and your squadmates may learn that there are some uses for those perceived “useless” units in this game after all and that there are some very, very good players around. Get involved in the LINE community and try a few no outpost wars yourselves.
Empire Lvl 11 95k+ medals (Circleof.Masters)
Empire Lvl 9 14k+ medals (Circleof.Sabers)

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#33 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:41 am

Dealer wrote:i understand it perfectly but what nobody understands is whyle we have walls and hq buffed by er`kit shields - hoth and infantry buffed by tako they still get 3 uplinks attacking a prestige base - i am starting to believe this is not a game anymore.....so i am thinking to quit...with all my squadmates...they are pissed off also.if you are curious...just check our bases and see if those bases can be terminated that easy...we played over 300 wars and we know very well how it works....so dont look at us like a bunch of idiots angry because we lost a war.we lost alot..but we lost them fair and square

Those Party squads are very skilled players experienced in attacking with No OPs (no outposts) or even against all outposts. I fought several NO OP wars against PartyLikeChewie and they are tough and good. In such wars you really need to know what you are doing. Besides, the Hoth, ErKit outposts are not much anyway and Tat is only useful if you have mech in your SCs.

I suggest you guys train by attacking without using armory buffs in PvP. That will sharpen your skills. Use Kessen or a combo of eATAT/lugga and Tie Ads to perfect your SC sniping and you'll fare better probably.

Also, and perhaps most importantly, try to make SC sniping as hard as possible (impossible if you can but that is the Holy Grail).

Just my 2 cents
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

rawrebel
Commodore

Re: PartyLike...SHIT

Post#34 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:19 am

Dealer wrote:we had 2 consecutive wars with partylike lando and partylike havoc... our squad is called INFERNALMAJESTY
we had all outposts and partylike guys dont even bother to take them back....takodana and tatooine...and they attack us and gett all uplinks in almost every strike...what is this?We are not a bunch of idiots..we have very strong bases and we have alot of experience in wars...how this can be possible?

party like lando& chewie & havoc family squads aee regulars in no outposts wars ,every week,and they are good at them.
I inderstand the doubths ,once before i knew about no ops wars i had them too ,then decided to try and realized js more fun to war that way .
Your squad should also try sometimes ,there are several groups on line with different levels of skills ,from elites to new entrys .
Also groups for training in no ops wars,with tons of replays.
I can send you even some replays with my attacks with a lv9 base taking out a prestige base....
Is hard to accept but is very doable if one know what is he doing

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”