Cheater report

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Re: Cheater report

Post#21 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:23 pm

PartylikeVader wrote:
bob1084 wrote:My spider sense is telling me an admitted cheater is taking notes on this thread.

Also giving advice

Fortunately you’re not Spider-Man.

Someone with any kind of sense please teach this man how to attack. Use air, squad center, and dekas when an attack falters. Unless you are automating then of course just let the clock run for a minute and 20 seconds and do nothing.

https://youtu.be/-emnP3cI16I
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

Dealer
Commander

PartyLike...SHIT

Post#22 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:08 pm

we had 2 consecutive wars with partylike lando and partylike havoc... our squad is called INFERNALMAJESTY
we had all outposts and partylike guys dont even bother to take them back....takodana and tatooine...and they attack us and gett all uplinks in almost every strike...what is this?We are not a bunch of idiots..we have very strong bases and we have alot of experience in wars...how this can be possible?

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#23 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:22 pm

They're better than you are? Just a wild guess.

Dealer
Commander

Post#24 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:39 pm

i know very well how this game works and believe me i know when a squad is better than we are.

but to take 3 uplinks attacking a prestige base while we have tako hoth and er`kit ops....i don`t think this is possible

Dealer
Commander

Post#25 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:41 pm

with the power of green crystals...maybe.but crystals doesnt make them skilled players

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#26 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:51 pm

Boog wrote:They're better than you are? Just a wild guess.

Possibly.

And there's a lot of special units samples you can use in war attacks that work great without any OP boost, including Armory units samples at highest level.
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ Prestige in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ Prestige / HQ 8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Dealer
Commander

Post#27 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:10 pm

i understand it perfectly but what nobody understands is whyle we have walls and hq buffed by er`kit shields - hoth and infantry buffed by tako they still get 3 uplinks attacking a prestige base - i am starting to believe this is not a game anymore.....so i am thinking to quit...with all my squadmates...they are pissed off also.if you are curious...just check our bases and see if those bases can be terminated that easy...we played over 300 wars and we know very well how it works....so dont look at us like a bunch of idiots angry because we lost a war.we lost alot..but we lost them fair and square

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#28 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:33 pm

Doesn't matter how good you guys are, there always will be others better than you, what also can mean more organized, with better skill, better units and better strategy.

Hoth and ErKit OPs mean not much for a good attacker.

I see there was a Draw between Partylikehavoc and InfernalMajesty, and looking their war history on ksod, they have 27 wars without a defeat, and an amazing roll of vitories. The same for your squad. But it's okay. It's easier say they are cheaters.
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ Prestige in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ Prestige / HQ 8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Pirate
Major General

Post#29 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:31 pm

Dealer wrote:just check our bases and see if those bases can be terminated that easy

Share a screen shot of your best war base and we'll tell you how they got 3 uplinks against those outposts.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ
Imperial Squad

Windows Survivor

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#30 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:39 pm

Tako doesn't do squat defensively if they snipe your sc, or know how to use Luke (hint: they do).

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”