Cheater report

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
Gostyn
Storm Trooper

Re: Cheater report

Post#11 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:43 pm

New Cheater, new cheating method:

Cheater: Frange (Rebels) from squadron Redsquadron12

The technique is that: at 1 minute of combat, your Commander client goes out (crashes), so he wins.

There are a lot of cheaters using this method now.

The old method is when the battle finishes, your client freezes and you loose the battle.

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#12 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:13 pm

Gostyn wrote:New Cheater, new cheating method:

The technique is that: at 1 minute of combat, your Commander client goes out (crashes), so he wins.

The old method is when the battle finishes, your client freezes and you loose the battle.

Jesus Fucking Christ.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

ForceMel
Commodore

Post#13 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:31 pm

Gostyn wrote:Last time has a Rebel named Yeshua. When the second shield comes down he breaks my client and wins! So he can accumulate like 350k in contraband.

Now is another Rebel named Ghost. When the game finishes, it appear a message of "server failure" and he won!

Whi to play a game with so many of frauds?

OK, this was just pointed out to me. You need to stop accusing players of cheating. Just in case there were more than one Yeshua, I checked. There are two. The one whose been in my squad for four years, and a Darth Yeshua for the empire. Since you said rebel, that means he's the one in my squad. Yeshua is not a cheater. If he beat your base, he beat it fair and square, and there is NO WAY you lost 350k contraband to him. He probably got 25k, and was giddy about it.

This game does have bugs, but just because you lost a few battles, and got hit by some bugs doesn't mean somebody cheated. I'd suggest you grow a pair, and take your losses like a man.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#14 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:00 pm

Gostyn wrote:New Cheater, new cheating method:

This is hilarious :)
Wish the devs could read this post. LOL.

Gostyn
Storm Trooper

Post#15 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:49 am

New cheater: Yaskir from squadron Frezer80

Cheating technique: client goes out/game crashes

You begin the attack. On 1 min of the game, your client game crashes. You lost all your toops, lost medals, lost points and this little cheater wins a new battle, 100% and laughs for all idiots that insists in playing this ugly game.

FinrodFelagund
Major General

Post#16 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:54 pm

Gostyn wrote:New cheater: Yaskir from squadron Frezer80

Cheating technique: client goes out/game crashes

You begin the attack. On 1 min of the game, your client game crashes. You lost all your toops, lost medals, lost points and this little cheater wins a new battle, 100% and laughs for all idiots that insists in playing this ugly game.

Crashes are not the same as cheating. Sometimes the game crashes (did it today to me on a SW attack.) it happens. Sometimes you lose.
We used bows, then we discovered bowcasters.
The Pointy-eared folk have a couple openings

Toydarian
Commodore

Post#17 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:26 pm

Am getting a bit fed up reading about alleged cheaters here. Mostly BS, and I have done it (nearly) myself. Surely the sensible response is, that if anyone has real proof of “suspected” cheating, whatever that means, they report it to the mouse. Otherwise, it is just more hot air here.
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 50)
Podracer repairs by appointment only

PartylikeVader
Captain

Post#18 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:48 pm

Gostyn wrote:Cheating technique: client goes out/game crashes.

This is very unclear. Did the app automatically close? Did you get a Command Failed! Error Code? What platform and OS do you use? Where are replay screenshots?

First I suggest being significantly more clear in describing this as you’ve accused two people of cheating because your app crashed.

Note that old reports of crashing due to particularly loaded SC exist. I don’t think this is the case here based on their report.

The premise of your cheating report implies they are hacking, i.e. that somehow they are “tampering” with how your game communicates with Disney servers.

The biggest indicator this report is false and “cheating method” fictitious lies in the fact you were attacking (online) and they were defending (offline). To hack something you must be actively connected to it via the internet. Since this person was defending they were not connected to the internet and so then hacking is out of the question.

If you still feel they are cheating, this elicits two possibilities:
(1)They were defending but somehow still actively linked to Disney servers in order to hack. This is some high level shit now. A hack of this level would be a sort of complex virus inside Disney servers. This means their “offline” client is actively reading and interpreting Disney activity, filtering out information specific to their base and then tampering with it.

In short, it means their hack reads Disney code while their client is offline and causes all incoming attacks to “crash” via a cyber attack on that attackers game code. Good story.

(2) Your device has been infected by a high level virus that selectively causes your app to crash when you attack certain bases. This means these players (or a hacking cartel) were able to create a situation for you to “get infected” by making an opportunity for you to unknowingly open the file, such as an email or download, and then you opened it. Good story.

If you still feel they are cheating despite the unreasonableness of the mechanics of such hacks, you are a self-deluded idiot.
Rath Severus
Leader of PartylikeVader

bob1084
Commodore

Post#19 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:35 am

My spider sense is telling me an admitted cheater is taking notes on this thread.

Also giving advice

PartylikeVader
Captain

Post#20 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:43 pm

bob1084 wrote:My spider sense is telling me an admitted cheater is taking notes on this thread.

Also giving advice

Fortunately you’re not Spider-Man.
Rath Severus
Leader of PartylikeVader

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”