Cheater report

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
Claw
Lieutenant

Cheater report

Post#1 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:28 am

Attacker name is: ForceX (imperial). He attacks poorly and loses, but the end result shows a 100% win. I have a video if there is somewhere for me send it (this site doesn't seem to support mp4). Any help on how to report this properly would be greatly appreciated. Id like to help keep the game fun.

Midge
Admiral

Re: Cheater report

Post#2 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:30 pm

As many around here will tell you ... the replay often does not match the result. It does not mean someone cheated. Sometimes it does, but more often than not ... it doesn't.

Means the replay is wrong.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : 100k+ Medals : Joined the Rebellion 12/28/2015

spootieho
Captain

Post#3 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:09 pm

My advice is... stop worrying about this. It's probably not cheating and you are probably wrongfully publicly shaming someone.

Say it is cheating... If it doesn't happen frequently, then it still just one loss and is no big deal.

llamaman
Commander

Post#4 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:30 pm

Forcex is in my squad, if you have a link with proof we will remove him from squad as this is not what our squad wants to be known for. He does know his stuff. Feel free to private message me if you want.

JDD
Major General

Post#5 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:51 pm

I call Fabio of squad BRASIL'DROIDEKA a cheat! Anyone wants proof, go try attacking a monster lvl X base with 40 buffed lvl 9 stormies & 9 lvl 6 bikes. He didnae even reach my turrets & shields, managed only about 5% yet end screen is a hundy.

Supravu
Squadron Leader

Post#6 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:46 pm

JDD wrote:I call Fabio of squad BRASIL'DROIDEKA a cheat! Anyone wants proof, go try attacking a monster lvl X base with 40 buffed lvl 9 stormies & 9 lvl 6 bikes. He didnae even reach my turrets & shields, managed only about 5% yet end screen is a hundy.

I was attacked by chico from same squad with thirty unbuffed stormies. Fully maxed rebel base with high gr and max gr turrets with over 2300 defensive wins. three star loss. lol

JDD
Major General

Post#7 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:51 pm

I guess squad BRASIL'DROIDEKAS are rotten tae the core with these lot of bad apples mentioned constantly in the Forum ;) :lol:

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”