Juggernaut too weak

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
carss
Officer

Juggernaut too weak

Post#1 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:00 pm

Does anyone else find the Rebel Juggernaut too weak? I have an L9 Jugg and it's health is only around 50k whicl an AT-TE built mostly to fight infantry as about 70 to 80k. The Juggernaut is supposed to go into heavily armed areas to take out sheilds but they don't last that long, while the AT-TEs last much longer.

carlos413
Commodore

Re: Juggernaut too weak

Post#2 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:59 pm

I would try and screen your juggy with a unit that can absorb damage while the juggy does it's thing... troop deployment is key.
Sypress Officer HQ Lvl 10, 44k medals.
Yodas Padawans is recruiting Open to all
Line ID sypress2

carss
Officer

Post#3 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:46 pm

But shouldn't Juggs be a bit stronger? So they can last a bit longer?

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#4 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:54 pm

Same for Imps. AT-AT dies in seconds where as AT-DP lasts for ages. I think the AT-DP and AT-TE are pretty useless. Far too slow to target infantry as most infantry out runs them. Only useful if you are deploying them right near barracks which has GR active.
Main account: Bacon (level 11)
Second account: nEggs (level 9)
Squad - NewSithEmpire
LINE ID: sgu97cab

SFOne
Commodore

Post#5 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:47 pm

carss wrote:But shouldn't Juggs be a bit stronger? So they can last a bit longer?

Nope. As already mentioned, deployment sequence is key to a successful attack against a strong base. It is a strategy game, after all. :lol:
Rebel Level 10 80k+
Proud member of TheMidnightMob

SWC Tools For Android
  • Releases: https://github.com/DaveCMo/Android-SWC-Tools/releases
  • https://youtu.be/8rPACDDEWhg

carss
Officer

Post#6 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:05 pm

sgu97cab wrote:Same for Imps. AT-AT dies in seconds where as AT-DP lasts for ages. I think the AT-DP and AT-TE are pretty useless. Far too slow to target infantry as most infantry out runs them. Only useful if you are deploying them right near barracks which has GR active.

Yes I agree with this too. I've played Imperial before and AT-DP is too slow and also too strong for a vehicle it's size. AT-TEs are somewhat similar yet understandable cause they're massive

MasterCheez0324
Captain

Post#7 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:22 pm

The Juggernaut's fine. It's already is faster, does more damage and is only slightly weaker in hp than the AT-AT and it's at 20 uc compared to an AT AT's 30
Last edited by MasterCheez0324 on Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ebacca
Squadron Leader

Post#8 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:45 am

If only they offered up something like a WED droid to drop behind our juggernauts...

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”