Make a planet with no Working armory

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
Certios
Lieutenant

Make a planet with no Working armory

Post#1 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:30 am

Would be nice to have a planet like sullust where none of the armory equipment works, must be more ppl like me that think the game went straight to hell once the armory was introduced..

Pirate
Major General

Re: Make a planet with no Working armory

Post#2 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:58 am

I've always been on board with this. No need for a new planet, just make Tako armory free. The population is already spread thin and there is an abundance of green planets.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ
Imperial Squad

Windows Survivor

Midge
Admiral

Post#3 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:59 am

I am not a huge fan of the armory, but it single-handedly kept this game going. Those frags generate revenue, period.

It is not going away and making a No Armory planet would make no sense. Why would the developers want to ENCOURAGE less spending?
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : 100k+ Medals : Joined the Rebellion 12/28/2015

spootieho
Commodore

Post#4 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:30 am

I am all for a planet with no armory. While we are at it, I'd also like to have the ability to have different layouts on my different bases.

Disney could even profit from it by making us have to build each planet individually. Some might hate this idea, but it isn't that insane if the resources are still pooled.

Midge wrote:I am not a huge fan of the armory, but it single-handedly kept this game going. Those frags generate revenue, period.

It is not going away and making a No Armory planet would make no sense. Why would the developers want to ENCOURAGE less spending?

It's pretty damning that a "No Armory" planet would hurt their income. This assumes that most people would prefer to do without it.

I think the armory did add a much needed change. That said, it completely changes the game and it would be nice to have the best of both worlds. I wouldn't stay on the armory free planet, but I might hang out there half the time.

I can't imagine anyone buying armory frags, but I guess they do. I refuse to spend another dime due to Disney's terrible customer service and pure greediness displayed in their responses to me on support tickets. There are small things that they can do at vitually no cost to them that would greatly improve their image with their users. IMO, if Disney wants us to spend more, they need to treat us better.
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders

Certios
Lieutenant

Post#5 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:48 pm

I used to spend so much money on this game, i spent around 150 usd each month for maybe 1,5 years, i truly loved the game and once the armory came out, omg didnt take me long to delete the game.. now i came back and they made it worse, omg i tried to make attacks in my hq 10 emp account and stuff popped out of the buildings and shit. Went so bad that i insta deleted the game agian, but came to my senses and gonna try it out from scratch agian but as rebel this time since i already have a big emp account. People wouldnt spend less money if it was 1 zone without any armory crap on it, but i would maybe make more ppl decide to keep playing and spend money on it. And if you enjoy the armory just stay on all the other planets, but if you dont just hang around on the planet without that crap. If cash is all about then this suggestion would be a priority for them.

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”