Using repair droids to repair droidekas! WHAAAAAT???

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
Successvs11

Using repair droids to repair droidekas! WHAAAAAT???

Post#1 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:42 pm

Hey, i just have a few things to say, i think its stupod that you nees repair droids to repaid droidekas, u should do it so the platform repairs the droideka, think about this: heroetic defense, Base attacked, lost a battle, especially when all ur repair droids are busy with upgrades, for example, i have 3 droids, 1 i put on upgrading my hq to lvl 6, another to upgrade Squad Centre, 3rd to upgrade hero command, 2 days for hero command, 4 days for HQ and 3 days for squad centre, right after that my base got attack by a random rebel scum, droideka dead...... now i had to wait 2 days to revive it, its as hard as hell to get the droideka, especially qhen it costs 12K contraband, while the maximum i can steal from a base attack is 200 (usually 10 max), could you please jusy make it so the droideka is being repaired by the platform? That would make a lot more sense, thank you

sgu97cab
Major General

Re: Using repair droids to repair droidekas! WHAAAAAT???

Post#2 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:30 pm

Successvs11 wrote:Hey, i just have a few things to say, i think its stupod that you nees repair droids to repaid droidekas, u should do it so the platform repairs the droideka, think about this: heroetic defense, Base attacked, lost a battle, especially when all ur repair droids are busy with upgrades, for example, i have 3 droids, 1 i put on upgrading my hq to lvl 6, another to upgrade Squad Centre, 3rd to upgrade hero command, 2 days for hero command, 4 days for HQ and 3 days for squad centre, right after that my base got attack by a random rebel scum, droideka dead...... now i had to wait 2 days to revive it, its as hard as hell to get the droideka, especially qhen it costs 12K contraband, while the maximum i can steal from a base attack is 200 (usually 10 max), could you please jusy make it so the droideka is being repaired by the platform? That would make a lot more sense, thank you

It is a ploy so that players:
a) spend crystals (and therefore money) to buy a 4th and 5th worker droid, or
b) spend crystals to speed up buildings to free up a droid to repair the droideka, or
c) spend crystals to repair the droideka quickly.
I pretty much allocate one worker droid to upgrading or repairing droideka and also think of the droideka as a bonus unit i.e. best to not rely on it for attack or defense.
P.S. your last sentence wording kind of indicates that you think you are writing to the game developers, please note this forum is for mainly players only, so developers most likely won't be reading this.
Main Account: Bacon (level 10). LINE ID: sgu97cab
Second account: nEggs (level 8)
Squad - NewSithEmpire

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”