Unbalance in the game

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
Slim

Unbalance in the game

Post#1 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:15 am

Its probably been discussed many times...... but no change or comment from SWC.

Why do Imperials get snipers and rebels get Van Guards in Guard Reserves.... not least as Imperials use the Sniper upgrade and before you know it there's starships bombing you too! They're so much more powerful and knock a Jet with Jet skins on before you can get near them....

it seems so unfairly balanced i just can't understand the thinking.....unless of course the SWC staff are all imperials and want to give an unfair advantage?

Can someone confirm if this is being addressed as I am close to walking away from nearly 3 years of playing

Boog
Admiral

Re: Unbalance in the game

Post#2 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:24 am

Because jets do 42% more damage than jumps and buffed jets do 53% more damage. Would it be fair for imps to have weaker guard reserves as well? You also get to use those more powerful jets in wars, where the armory is inactive.
Last edited by Boog on Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

TSQL
Captain

Post#3 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:27 am

Oh boy here we go again :)
Officer in JediTempleBlue
Windows Refugee

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Post#4 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:45 am

“Shakes a can filled with pennies”, the imps get SOOOO OP snipes while rebels get vans because for some reason people think they were meant to be equivalent to snipes nonsense arguments go away....for a few days...Then someone brings it right back despite all of the posted arguments and evidence that shows them being a balancing factor against their equally SOOOOO OP jets.... “Rolls up a newspaper”...WHAPPP!!! WWHHAAAP!!! WHHAAPPP!!! NO!!!!!

sgu97cab
Commodore

Post#5 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:07 pm

This discussion should now be banned. It's like deja vu every time I log into the forums...
In Game Name: Bacon
Leader - AUS-Darth_Gump (Empire / Level 50 / W114 D2 L11)

XianLewis
Commodore

Post#6 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:23 pm

You know what is just awful?

When you show up to a base with 120 capacity of level 10 jump troopers and an Elite ATACT and you even drop your 40 capacity of Jumps from your SC and you start eating into a base, dealing with the waves of troops and tauntauns and turrets and laats...

And then out pop 5 measly little jets that start ripping you apart in a matter of seconds.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo!!! WHYYY!!?!!?! HOWWWW???

SHOOT THE JETS!!! STOP FIRING AT THE STUPID SHIELD AND SHOOT THE DARN JETS!! FOR THE LOVE OF PETE'S MOM!!!!

{a moment of silence for so many of my armies}

~fin
Xianlewis
Officer of EternalForce
To join our squad or for more information visit http://tiny.cc/eternalforce or join groupchat http://tiny.cc/efchat

Piaresquare
Commander

Post#7 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:43 pm

XianLewis wrote:You know what is just awful?

When you show up to a base with 120 capacity of level 10 jump troopers and an Elite ATACT and you even drop your 40 capacity of Jumps from your SC and you start eating into a base, dealing with the waves of troops and tauntauns and turrets and laats...

And then out pop 5 measly little jets that start ripping you apart in a matter of seconds.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo!!! WHYYY!!?!!?! HOWWWW???

SHOOT THE JETS!!! STOP FIRING AT THE STUPID SHIELD AND SHOOT THE DARN JETS!! FOR THE LOVE OF PETE'S MOM!!!!

{a moment of silence for so many of my armies}

~fin

Learn to bait the sc or snipe the sc. just saying. Should make your life much easier.

Pi
Pi

Piaresquare - Darkpath
Darth Vicious - ByDesign

Boog
Admiral

Post#8 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:45 pm

I'd recommend a few Rodians in the mix. That said, sometimes you just gotta shit your pants when you see the jumps pop out, lol.

Piaresquare
Commander

Post#9 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:50 pm

Boog wrote:I'd recommend a few Rodians in the mix. That said, sometimes you just gotta shit your pants when you see the jumps pop out, lol.

No, no you don’t. Just learn to deal with the sc, then continue your attack. Don’t just go in and cross your fingers that the sc is empty or doesn’t have jets/sharps in it, plan on the sc to be full and make it part of your attack to deal with the sc or sc troops.

When I scout a base, I 1. Look for kessen snipe 2. How do I bait if I miss 3. What is my plan for Dekas 4. How and I going to get the shields down.

Not saying a perfect plan, but bases start getting very similar in lvl. Hd, ring, spread, left corner base used by most of nameless and some w.a.r. Players on hoth...

Pi
Pi

Piaresquare - Darkpath
Darth Vicious - ByDesign

sgu97cab
Commodore

Post#10 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:55 pm

Piaresquare wrote:
Boog wrote:I'd recommend a few Rodians in the mix. That said, sometimes you just gotta shit your pants when you see the jumps pop out, lol.

No, no you don’t. Just learn to deal with the sc, then continue your attack. Don’t just go in and cross your fingers that the sc is empty or doesn’t have jets/sharps in it, plan on the sc to be full and make it part of your attack to deal with the sc or sc troops.

When I scout a base, I 1. Look for kessen snipe 2. How do I bait if I miss 3. What is my plan for Dekas 4. How and I going to get the shields down.

Not saying a perfect plan, but bases start getting very similar in lvl. Hd, ring, spread, left corner base used by most of nameless and some w.a.r. Players on hoth...

Pi
'

100% agree with you....again ;-)
In Game Name: Bacon
Leader - AUS-Darth_Gump (Empire / Level 50 / W114 D2 L11)

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”