Remove upgraded and armoured jumptroopers

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
mkenobi
Major General

Re: Remove upgraded and armoured jumptroopers

Post#11 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:22 am

Plagueis wrote:
darthdoodie wrote:Plageuis, there are tonnes of dev Imp bases on Tat. Has been the case for a couple of weeks now. I need to skip 10+ times to find a live Imp base (if I'm lucky). That doesn't happen on any other planet for me.

I thought I read rebels mention something about having dev bases now to work with. That would definitely explain it. What’s really strange is that I can’t find live bases on forest worlds and not a single dev bases on tat. It’s almost like the devs are allocating certain planets to become strongholds for each faction but it sucks that tat is the only conflict source for tie pilots.

As Rebel level 8 I'm finding only (I said ONLY) Level 9-10 Imperial DEV Bases on Tatooiine right now what makes impossible to play conflicts because they are maxed out. It seems all high level Imps left Tatooine at the same time! On any other planet there are lots of Imperial Dev bases too, but good Real imperial bases to attack after skip 4-5 Dev bases. I'm maxed out so I don't need resources, only points for conflicts/Events.

As Imperial level 9 I ONLY find REAL bases on Tatooine to attack right now, and they are most of the time full level 10s. Got 1-2 star victories and great loot most of the time. But on any other planet I ONLY find maxed out level 10s Dev bases what makes near impossible a 3-star attack without use air or SC troops for points. Loot for upgrades is impossible because they have miserable 5-10k resources! I'm not playing with this account anymore, except for Squad Wars.

Game is almost unplayable for me with my two accounts, that's why I started a new Rebel base "mkenobi II" and I'm sandbagging it for easy targets, it's level 8 now and I can 3-star any imperial Dev/Player base on any planet and get a good loot/points if I have patience to do many attacks in a row... This baby base is what is making me play the game now.
Leader of AndroidsDream Squad on Windows. Empire Level 10 Base, 45k medals, Rank 16. Current level 9 Imperial on Stormflame Squad (Join us!) / Level 8 Rebel player on Vacation.
DISNEY DEVELOPERS ATTACKED SWC PLAYERS AND DISABLED 3 UPLINKS!

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#12 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:28 am

I have two bases, rebel level 9 and rebel level 10. They see a mix of dev and real bases on Tatooine and real bases on every other planet. I have no idea where the level 7 and 8 imperials are hiding, probably under protection most of the time.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

darthdoodie
Commodore

Post#13 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:12 pm

Shelendil wrote:I have two bases, rebel level 9 and rebel level 10. They see a mix of dev and real bases on Tatooine and real bases on every other planet. I have no idea where the level 7 and 8 imperials are hiding, probably under protection most of the time.

My HQ8 Imp base gets wiped on Tat within minutes of logging off, so I dont park there anymore!
Interestingly, today I've noticed a lot more live Imp bases with my Reb account. I guess Imps came back to Tat for the pilot frags.

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”