Remove upgraded and armoured jumptroopers

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
shadowtrooper

Remove upgraded and armoured jumptroopers

Post#1 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:16 pm

I have been experiencing lots of difficulties defeating upgraded armoured rebel jumptroopers. They are too strong and overpowered especially when they are together. Can I suggest that you remove or nerf the upgraded armoured jumptroopers??? I cannot tolerate anymore of these rivals usuing jumptroopers. My defense and offensive tatics don't work well to defeat these jump troopers. Please do something about it. Those upgraded and armoured jumptroopers are too tough and overpowered. I would need your reply immediately. This is really important. I have very little credits and alloy to support my base.

thecursedpit
Officer

Re: Remove upgraded and armoured jumptroopers

Post#2 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:21 am

I think it would help if they make it so that traps also target them. What nonsense is it that a tie fighter can't knock a jet packer from the sky. But yeah, generally jet/jumps are overpowered. Once people hit 8 the vast majority uses them exclusively. That should say something.

baso
Storm Trooper

Post#3 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:41 pm

Got to agree with this. I am hiding on Hoth with sonics, cold walking cannons and boosted dewbacks. The other planets were just pointless places to be.

Rebel attacker arrives, deploys 22 flying rats and sweeps across my base. No skill required.

YourFather
Commodore

Post#4 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:30 pm

shadowtrooper wrote:I have been experiencing lots of difficulties defeating upgraded armoured rebel jumptroopers. They are too strong and overpowered especially when they are together. Can I suggest that you remove or nerf the upgraded armoured jumptroopers??? I cannot tolerate anymore of these rivals usuing jumptroopers. My defense and offensive tatics don't work well to defeat these jump troopers. Please do something about it. Those upgraded and armoured jumptroopers are too tough and overpowered. I would need your reply immediately. This is really important. I have very little credits and alloy to support my base.

Okay, I'm on it. I'll remove them right away ;)

sgu97cab
Commodore

Post#5 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:46 pm

OMG, yet another post about jump/jets. Best to just deal with it and move on. Any change to jumps/jets will require another change to guard reserve to compensate. It's all about strategy. Traps will take out jump/jets, so place them wisely. Change your turret mix and squad centre troop types to maximise defense. I struggled for ages but now get 2 or 3 defensive wins before a loss. Of course downside to winning defenses is you get attacked again soon after and lose double the resources. Also, the best way to compensate for losing a defense is to win 4 or 5 offenses :D
In Game Name: Bacon
Leader - AUS-Darth_Gump (Empire / Level 50 / W114 D2 L12)

Fatboy
Captain

Post#6 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:14 am

I can only dream of the day I can get them
Officer in DoNatingBasterdz

Deekay
Storm Trooper

Post#7 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:26 pm

sgu97cab wrote:OMG, yet another post about jump/jets. Best to just deal with it and move on. Any change to jumps/jets will require another change to guard reserve to compensate. It's all about strategy. Traps will take out jump/jets, so place them wisely. Change your turret mix and squad centre troop types to maximise defense. I struggled for ages but now get 2 or 3 defensive wins before a loss. Of course downside to winning defenses is you get attacked again soon after and lose double the resources. Also, the best way to compensate for losing a defense is to win 4 or 5 offenses :D

Agree with this .... SWC being a strategic game, players should work on it.
Leader Royal_Rebelz

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Post#8 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:44 pm

Deekay wrote:
sgu97cab wrote:OMG, yet another post about jump/jets. Best to just deal with it and move on. Any change to jumps/jets will require another change to guard reserve to compensate. It's all about strategy. Traps will take out jump/jets, so place them wisely. Change your turret mix and squad centre troop types to maximise defense. I struggled for ages but now get 2 or 3 defensive wins before a loss. Of course downside to winning defenses is you get attacked again soon after and lose double the resources. Also, the best way to compensate for losing a defense is to win 4 or 5 offenses :D

Agree with this .... SWC being a strategic game, players should work on it.

I’ve been playing on tat and have managed to claw my way up into the top 200. I agree that jets can be beat and like beating guard reserve snipes, it takes strategy.

What concerns me is the sheer number of rebels dominating on tat. Are you guys getting dev bases there? I’m definitely not and It’s a lot harder to take on max 10s and takes a lot more strategy but here I am in UC. But when I looked at the leaderboards at 500, 400, 300, 200 while I was moving up, I saw 5 rebels to 1 imp and those imps were predominently sandbaggers. It makes sense though, easier targets for them = ticket to uc. If you aren’t an experienced imp with at least a decent strategy and you have more than two turrets, you aren’t going to do good here. That doesn’t seem to be the case for rebels on tat ATM.

A lot of imps like me want tie pilots vs. naval officer frags because there are better heroes and at least we get a new unit to toy with in squad wars, so it’s not as if imps aren’t competing there. It just seems like at least on tat, things are suddenly a lot easier for rebels as seen on the conflict leaderboards just like how it is when imps have dev bases.

darthdoodie
Commodore

Post#9 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:22 pm

Plageuis, there are tonnes of dev Imp bases on Tat. Has been the case for a couple of weeks now. I need to skip 10+ times to find a live Imp base (if I'm lucky). That doesn't happen on any other planet for me.

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Post#10 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:21 am

darthdoodie wrote:Plageuis, there are tonnes of dev Imp bases on Tat. Has been the case for a couple of weeks now. I need to skip 10+ times to find a live Imp base (if I'm lucky). That doesn't happen on any other planet for me.

I thought I read rebels mention something about having dev bases now to work with. That would definitely explain it. What’s really strange is that I can’t find live bases on forest worlds and not a single dev bases on tat. It’s almost like the devs are allocating certain planets to become strongholds for each faction but it sucks that tat is the only conflict source for tie pilots.

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”