Second Research Lab

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
sheplola
Storm Trooper

Second Research Lab

Post#1 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:18 pm

Why can't we get a second research lab? It is insane the we have to wait to update our troops. Plus, upgrading my deka like 16 more weeks to max it out for a lv8 base.

JDD
Major General

Re: Second Research Lab

Post#2 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:24 pm

Erm, we don't upgrade deka/deko in the research lab. But I truly agree having a 2nd lab helps a lot tae speed up things.

Speeding up means xtals & I doubt Mickey Rodent or anybody else will want tae cut their source of income.

sheplola
Storm Trooper

Post#3 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:36 pm

I know we don't upgrade dekas in the lab. I was just saying how insane it was to max it for a lv8 base. It will get worse once I hit lv9, if it ever happens.
I'm not paying a damn dime to the corrupt mickey mouse.

YourFather
Commodore

Post#4 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:45 pm

sheplola wrote:I know we don't upgrade dekas in the lab. I was just saying how insane it was to max it for a lv8 base. It will get worse once I hit lv9, if it ever happens.
I'm not paying a damn dime to the corrupt mickey mouse.

I think about this sometimes, how awful it must be for new players to upgrade both frags AND research. I am fortunate in that my regular research was basically finished once the armory hit.

It would only be fair to new players to have a second research lab or at least make all frag upgrades instant (we did have to take the time to collect the frags after all) but I don't believe the mouse is interested in anything but green cheese.

My advice, just enjoy the level you're on until you have the necessary units maxed. It sucks more at the top anyway.

Euph
Major General

Post#5 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:54 pm

Second lab has been a request for a long time now. Personally I'd be happy if they put frag research in the armoury; forcing that into the existing lab and dividing our time was a real dick move by the mouse. But it was very intentional. So I doubt it'll ever change unless they get some data that suggests people leaving from frustration at slow progress costs them more than they make from the people who crystal research.
Sith-Society
Mature HQ10. Immature meat-bag.
Could not find an opponent.

DarkRebel
Major General

Post#6 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:00 pm

Be careful what you ask for.

While you may be getting your troops upgraded faster, your opponent may also upgrade their troops even faster than you, and the gap between super active players (accumulate lots of frags) and casual players (just enough frags to keep research busy) may grow even wider.

As I can’t grind as much as others (comflicts, HD, crate objectives) having one research to throttle these super active players is one way for me to compete.

pdqsport
Major General

Post#7 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:25 pm

Until you can find a way for it to get the mouse more money from us than the current crystal costs would be to speed up research, there will be no second research lab.

Would a second lab be nice for players? Of course it would. Would a second lab cost Disney money? Of course it would. That second line is at the core of why no second lab is available
HQ 10 : 24k medals
IGN : Fidelias
Officer in Kenobi's Command
Level 50 Squad

Tomato
Commodore

Post#8 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:36 pm

B/c Disney wants their gems.
iOS / Android - Tomato: Officer SamuraiHunters
Windows - Tomato: Leader Order-33 (Part of the Order family) Thanks Disney :(

Desmshei

Post#9 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:36 pm

A 2nd Research Facility is imperative

Funding. Many times I have 5+ mill credits and have to lose it as the RF is tied up

Even though I'm a max lvl 10, it would take 6 months linear time to move my remaining traps (14) and CM (6) and turrets (20) from lvl 7/8 to lvl 10. That is not productive time

The game needs action resulting in rewards/gains not long periods of inactivity

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”