New perk ideas thread

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
DarthBratzzznew
Major General

New perk ideas thread

Post#1 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:55 am

:idea: @all:
With many squads maxed or near maxed on perks, it might be a good idea to introduce some extra perks:

The first ones I'd like to propose is one to convert coins into alloy and another and vice versa. In upgrading both the rate would get better and the amount convertible would get more interesting. Also convertible amounts should be limited to new production from the start to prevent someone sitting on millions of unusable coins to start upgarding several turrets etc simultaneously. This perk would be great combined with the production boosting perks for alloy and coins.
e.g. at 1 max 100K at a rate of 30%
2 200k at 33%
etc till
8 1M at 50%

At a later stage a similar perk might be invented for contra conversion.

Let me know you thoughts on this and add a few of your own!

Cheers
Darth Bratzzz :idea:
Leading Officer of SITH_1ST_RECON <Perks L50>, :D "Bunch of nerdy adults who like to drink beer and kill rebels" :D
Great worldwide English speaking squad, relaxed attitude, strong donations, good war discipline 8-)

ibrahim
Commander

Re: New perk ideas thread

Post#2 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:02 am

This perk would be only usefull for lv10s, who want 5m to upgrade their turrets to 10, cause upgrades get insanely high in 9s 10s, just my opinion though, NO OFFENSE :)

Tomato
Commodore

Post#3 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:15 am

I think we need a decrease cook time. Its taking me 15min now to get my troops ready.
iOS / Android - Tomato: Officer SamuraiHunters
Windows - Tomato: Leader Order-33 (Part of the Order family) Thanks Disney :(

Swad
Major General

Post#4 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:49 am

Tomato wrote:I think we need a decrease cook time. Its taking me 15min now to get my troops ready.

I agree that cook time is the biggest pain as you upgrade your hq to higher levels.
There are numerous perks to reduce deka repair time, so reduction in cook time seems reasonable.
:lol:

Player name Ghost

Leader of: Spawn an active Imperial war squad
Entry level/assessment squad SPAWN~Rising Join us

Allied with ShadowInMe. An Imperial squad, KSOD top 100.Join us for war.

DarthBratzzznew
Major General

Post#5 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:05 am

@ Tomato % Swad, thanks for adding to this thread, the Reduce Cook Times perk would indeed be priceless. Must-have!

Another very interesting perk could be one which allows a player to donate aircraft to fellow players. This might be a very interesting one during wars. It should be limited though. arming a L6 with L10 Tie Advanced bombers would be counter-productive.
So like a max of 8 air-UC, starting with 2 for an Interceptor or its rebel equivalent:
Levels 1-3-5-7 each adding 2 UC
Levels 2-4-6-8 each adding an extra level for the aircraft (so at max L8 the perk would be 8 UC to donate and up to 4 levels higher. basically a L6 Space Command could then command 8 uc of L10 aircraft).
To clarify: I do NOT mean extra UC at any level, just being able to donate good aircraft to junior teammates which they may not even have unlocked yet... this perk would be irrelevant to high ranking squads with all L10s, but it could provide more mixed squads with improved chances to fight back, thus making pear-shaped matches a little more even perhaps. After all, two well-aimed L10 Defenders/B-wings can take out a cluster of L10 turrets...
Leading Officer of SITH_1ST_RECON <Perks L50>, :D "Bunch of nerdy adults who like to drink beer and kill rebels" :D
Great worldwide English speaking squad, relaxed attitude, strong donations, good war discipline 8-)

ShortStormTrooper
Squadron Leader

Post#6 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:41 am

Many a time I have full coin/alloy that I would like to give to squad mates, maybe something along those lines....

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”