Suggestion: Destroy Armory to Disable Enhancements

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
fuzz
Cadet Trooper

Suggestion: Destroy Armory to Disable Enhancements

Post#1 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:34 pm

Not sure if this has been suggested before – probably has – but I think it would be great if destroying an opponent's armory disabled their barracks, factory, and other defensive upgrades from the battle.

This would require some strategy by the defender to hide his/her armory under a shield(s), much like a squad center, but would also require some strategy by the attacker to try to disable the armory.

Swad
Major General

Re: Suggestion: Destroy Armory to Disable Enhancements

Post#2 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:43 pm

Many already think that is the case. My armory is in the open and many attack it first. Lol
Last edited by Swad on Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
:lol:

Player name Ghost

Leader of: Spawn an active Imperial war squad
Entry level/assessment squad SPAWN~Rising Join us

Allied with ShadowInMe. An Imperial squad, KSOD top 100.Join us for war.

JDD
Major General

Post#3 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:05 pm

Jolly good suggestion as it's realistic. Armoury, barracks & factories are military assets & prime targets in any real conflicts. ;)

Darn dev$ are busy raking in $$$$$ fer Di$ney's new game fer this soon tae be shelved game so I doubt they'll be bothered just like chat remains broken after all these years. :lol:

DarkRebel
Major General

Post#4 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:25 pm

Interesting idea.
Will change base layout design significantly.
But, one Kessen shot can significantly disable the entire defense. Not sure if this is what we want.

Euph
Major General

Post#5 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:35 pm

DarkRebel wrote:But, one Kessen shot can significantly disable the entire defense. Not sure if this is what we want.

Hm.. this sounds familiar somehow. :lol:
Sith-Society
Mature HQ10. Immature meat-bag.
Could not find an opponent.

Plagueis
Admiral

Post#6 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:54 pm

No, because everyone will try to line up the SC and armory for a kessen shot. That's way too much power from a hero and literally everyone will abandon using other heroes entirely overnight. Get rid of kessen's special then maybe...

TNT
Commodore

Post#7 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:26 am

I like this idea and it's probably the best way to attaining any semblance of balance again.

Plagueis wrote:No, because everyone will try to line up the SC and armory for a kessen shot. That's way too much power from a hero and literally everyone will abandon using other heroes entirely overnight. Get rid of kessen's special then maybe...

:lol: Yeah, my LVL2 Kessen is going to have a field day.
Join the Rebel3Squad.
Don't bother, maybe go pick some flowers outside instead? Bake a cake? Play a different game?

BarBarJinks
Commodore

Post#8 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:23 am

fuzz wrote:Not sure if this has been suggested before – probably has – but I think it would be great if destroying an opponent's armory disabled their barracks, factory, and other defensive upgrades from the battle.

This would require some strategy by the defender to hide his/her armory under a shield(s), much like a squad center, but would also require some strategy by the attacker to try to disable the armory.

I think that is a fantastic idea. Are the jumps/jets an armoury buff? I wouldn't know because I don't do the whole pay to win thing, and I have never unlocked them through normal play. But your idea is good either way. It would make OP somewhat adaptable. Best idea I have seen on these forums in a minute.
"Adapt Acolyte"

Plagueis
Admiral

Post#9 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:47 pm

TNT wrote:I like this idea and it's probably the best way to attaining any semblance of balance again.

Plagueis wrote:No, because everyone will try to line up the SC and armory for a kessen shot. That's way too much power from a hero and literally everyone will abandon using other heroes entirely overnight. Get rid of kessen's special then maybe...

:lol: Yeah, my LVL2 Kessen is going to have a field day.

On a positive note, maybe current level 10s will have more opponents as everyone would suddenly push to max their HQ, research lab and kessen. Sorry, nevermind. We'll have about a million more HQ10 sandbaggers that I WONT get matched up with.

Tornado

Post#10 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:02 am

Can not see this working. Everybody will just put the Armory in the middle of their base under multiple shields. I would do this and surround the Armory with the barracks.

I do believe the Guard Reserve should not get the Armory buffs.

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”