Vanguard skin

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
Midge
Admiral

Re: Vanguard skin

Post#11 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:56 pm

YourFather wrote:
Midge wrote:
YourFather wrote:"I want the same thing as the other faction." No wonder the devs are blurring the lines between factions. We've done away with almost every difference between rebel and imperial. Might as well let them start joining the same squads as well.

Uh ... yeah ... that is the entire point of games like these. Can't argue what is fair and what isn't if both sides have the same shit.

So what you're saying is, we have to cater to the cry babies?

Of course ... the other side is crybabies ... you chose the Imp side because you are a P.O.S. who knew he couldn't hack it without an advantage.

That is cool.

Keep making your points with "Hahahaha, you're crybabies" instead of actually making any valid points.

You win ... you get the last word ... but at the end, you'll still be a P.O.S.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : 100k+ Medals : Joined the Rebellion 12/28/2015

YourFather
Commodore

Post#12 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:06 pm

Midge wrote:
YourFather wrote:
Midge wrote:
Uh ... yeah ... that is the entire point of games like these. Can't argue what is fair and what isn't if both sides have the same shit.

Of course ... the other side is crybabies ... you chose the Imp side because you are a P.O.S. who knew he couldn't hack it without an advantage.

That is cool.

Keep making your points with "Hahahaha, you're crybabies" instead of actually making any valid points.

Lolol yeah started playing this game about 3 years ago; I totally knew how the devs would shape the game over time.

You of course either missed my point or aren't even paying attention to what you're writing. No surprise there.
I often find people who digress to name-calling are at their intellectual limit for a discussion. How sad it is your limit came so early.

Plagueis
Admiral

Post#13 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:30 pm

Centaur wrote:Got your Rodian sniper skin stacked onto your Guard Reserve sniper skin yet, Plagueis?

Oh yes. And it doesn't help much yet against buffed jets + healships which is pretty much all i get attacked by. GR is easy to lure and the peeps who figured it out have no reason to fear even buffer snipes that never have a chance to fire or a second wave that still can't out-damage med ship healing. I haven't noticed even the slightest change in rebel tactics and success rate whatsoever. I can see rodians making a big difference at HQ9 and below as it doesn on my HQ 9 imp account but healships really reduce the effectiveness of GR snipes to pretty much zero just as they do against all rebel defensive SC loadouts besides snipes and buffed jets.

Centaur
Commander

Post#14 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:38 pm

YourFather wrote:
Midge wrote:
YourFather wrote:

That is cool.

Lolol yeah started playing this game about 3 years ago; I totally knew how the devs would shape the game over time.

You of course either missed my point or aren't even paying attention to what you're writing. No surprise there.
I often find people who digress to name-calling are at their intellectual limit for a discussion. How sad it is your limit came so early.

Says the guy who started with name-calling...
The Force! Do you speak it!!!

Centaur
Commander

Post#15 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:40 pm

Plagueis wrote:
Centaur wrote:Got your Rodian sniper skin stacked onto your Guard Reserve sniper skin yet, Plagueis?

Oh yes. And it doesn't help much yet against buffed jets + healships which is pretty much all i get attacked by. GR is easy to lure and the peeps who figured it out have no reason to fear even buffer snipes that never have a chance to fire or a second wave that still can't out-damage med ship healing. I haven't noticed even the slightest change in rebel tactics and success rate whatsoever. I can see rodians making a big difference at HQ9 and below as it doesn on my HQ 9 imp account but healships really reduce the effectiveness of GR snipes to pretty much zero just as they do against all rebel defensive SC loadouts besides snipes and buffed jets.

So, what you're saying is, once I get heal-ships, you're toast?

Plagueis
Admiral

Post#16 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:45 pm

Centaur wrote:
Plagueis wrote:

So, what you're saying is, once I get heal-ships, you're toast?

Pretty much. I fend off jet attacks without heals all day long. Those healships make a big difference and allow rebels and myself to crush bases that we couldn't touch before buffed jets/jumps. It gives jets/jumps the ability to basically heal through walls of turrets, guard reserve and SC troops that would easily stop them.

Centaur
Commander

Post#17 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:01 am

Thanks for the honest reply. The level of bile that's been passed around lately has been disappointing. I've caught myself adding to it and that's not what I want to do. Thanks again for your contribution to a discussion.

YourFather
Commodore

Post#18 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:11 pm

Centaur wrote:
YourFather wrote:
Midge wrote:

That is cool.

Says the guy who started with name-calling...

You have made a valid point there Sir. I am definitely at my wit's end with all of the complaining on this forum. I've tried reasoning with you guys, I've tried having discussions with y'all. None of it has brought me any understanding why you guys complain so darn much but you're still playing the game.

RDjedi
Commander

Post#19 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:01 pm

YourFather wrote:
Midge wrote:
YourFather wrote:"I want the same thing as the other faction." No wonder the devs are blurring the lines between factions. We've done away with almost every difference between rebel and imperial. Might as well let them start joining the same squads as well.

In fact, yes, the devs did cater to the cry baby imps which is why imps have astromechs, which is why imps have sniper GR reserves with astromechs to counter so-called unstoppable jetpackers and heavies that the imps cry babies were shouting about, which why imps can stack cold weather skins on MHCs and rodian skins on their snipers and rebels have no counter, because imps cried about OP reb troops and red cans.

Before you call rebs cry babies, unload the snot covered tissues from your star destroyer... end the hypocrisy dude... I thought your posts were about poking at people and having fun... now there are just tired and dumb

mkenobi
Major General

Post#20 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:52 am

I'm waiting for sharpshooters with Medics, to use with Sullustan. They can keep the stupid Skiff if they want. I don't care, I don't like Hoth. I don't need a cold weather Hailfire if I have sharp + Medic + Sullustan in my Rebel GR.

Vanguard are Elite, not a troop you earn upgrading a game level. They can't give skin for Vanguards, would be like give a skin for one skin you already need to unlock...

I hope the evil Devs don't read this, or is capable they start to release skins for skins when all troops/vehicles already were buffed with skins...

I'm getting sick of all this. And all this stupid discussions about what-you-have and what-i-don't-have started with the stupid GR months ago. It's time for the Devs put an end in this stupid discussions at once, for the good of the forum and the SWC community!
Leader of AndroidsDream Squad on Windows. Empire Level 10 Base, 45k medals, Rank 16. Current level 9 Imperial on Stormflame Squad (Join us!) / Level 8 Rebel player on Vacation.
DISNEY DEVELOPERS ATTACKED SWC PLAYERS AND DISABLED 3 UPLINKS!

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”