Vanguard skin

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
rebel10

Vanguard skin

Post#1 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:32 am

Therew ought to be a new Vanguard skin to achieve parity with Imperial sniper w ith skin , in defense

Need to introduce a Vanguard skin with mpdifiers to health and damage and ...

equiped with missiles with SURFACE-TO-AIR capabilities (modifiers to) versus fliers

actually put them on parity with current armies

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Re: Vanguard skin

Post#2 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:35 am

The skin I'd like to see is one where he turns into a sharpshooter, with a med droid to follow ...
HQ 10 - 15K medals - Kenobi's Command - L 50 Squad - Max perks - 3 Squad Wars a week

Stop by for Wars, perks and rep points. We're maxed out.

"You must do what you think is right, of course" (We're the good guys)

Plagueis
Admiral

Post#3 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:49 am

There ought to be a buffed imp jump skin that turns guard reserve snipes into shock troopers and adds an additional 20% health and damage to match rebel jets. Even better, there SHOULDN'T BE SKINS.

Centaur
Commander

Post#4 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:11 am

Got your Rodian sniper skin stacked onto your Guard Reserve sniper skin yet, Plagueis?
The Force! Do you speak it!!!

syncpan77
Major General

Post#5 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:41 am

There should be a new Rebel hero, a box of tissues, to help them cope with the huuuuge disparity between factions. They can use several of this same hero in one attack, as many as they wish.
EMPandemonium "We're a small squad with a big fight in us."
Leaderboard Rank: #??? - Battle Score: 584,000 - Squad War Record: 71W - 4D - 22L .

Darkdonations
ORDER-99

TNT
Commodore

Post#6 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:01 am

I want a Vanguard skin that gives him 2 rocket launchers. :D
Join the Rebel3Squad.
Don't bother, maybe go pick some flowers outside instead? Bake a cake? Play a different game?

YourFather
Commodore

Post#7 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:33 am

"I want the same thing as the other faction." No wonder the devs are blurring the lines between factions. We've done away with almost every difference between rebel and imperial. Might as well let them start joining the same squads as well.

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#8 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:11 pm

YourFather wrote:"I want the same thing as the other faction." No wonder the devs are blurring the lines between factions. We've done away with almost every difference between rebel and imperial. Might as well let them start joining the same squads as well.

I want armory skins not to buff other armory skins.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Midge
Admiral

Post#9 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:48 pm

YourFather wrote:"I want the same thing as the other faction." No wonder the devs are blurring the lines between factions. We've done away with almost every difference between rebel and imperial. Might as well let them start joining the same squads as well.

Uh ... yeah ... that is the entire point of games like these. Can't argue what is fair and what isn't if both sides have the same shit.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : 100k+ Medals : Joined the Rebellion 12/28/2015

YourFather
Commodore

Post#10 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:53 pm

Midge wrote:

Uh ... yeah ... that is the entire point of games like these. Can't argue what is fair and what isn't if both sides have the same shit.

So what you're saying is, we have to cater to the cry babies?

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”