Imperial Civil Strife for 3rd Party

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
DarthBratzzznew
Major General

Imperial Civil Strife for 3rd Party

Post#1 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:06 am

Hello all,

An rudimentary idea here to address the problem of too many Imps versus to few Rebels.

Let the devs as an experiment do a breakaway faction from the imps. E.g. led by soem disgruntled tech minded general/admiral versus The Dark Side of the Force. Initially the same weaponry will be available to both imp factions, but over time this may be altered. Initially it only takes one "extra " hero in the form of the breakaway general (e.g. Veers) who could be paired with the eATAT as an extra skin or so (just a possibility, no need to cry out loud yet!).

Later, new units or variaotions in Armory skins could be introduced. The Force-minded (Sith) Imp party using more arcane stuff like force fields, levitation, force choking, light sabers and some beasts and special mercs/SIth while the tech-minded party specializes in weaponry.
No need to split the Imps 50-50. Just do a random of about 20% of the Imp players for the Force-faction, as I think most imp players play imp for the mechanical toys. I think no real need to do this by squad either, though donating from one party to another should be impossible.

Let me hear your thoughts!

Darth Bratzzz
Leading Officer of SITH_1ST_RECON <Perks L50>, :D "Bunch of nerdy adults who like to drink beer and kill rebels" :D
Great worldwide English speaking squad, relaxed attitude, strong donations, good war discipline 8-)

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”