Suggestions / possible improvements

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
eXwhYZee
Cadet Trooper

Suggestions / possible improvements

Post#1 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:16 am

Let me cut straight to the case. Throughout my time playing this game, there's a few things that I've come across that could use some refinement. For this entry, I decided to bring up my 3 core suggestions on how to improve the game.

1. First of all, I would love to see the time limit on attacks removed for the campaign levels. (or, at the very least, have it significantly increased) I'm sure many of you, like me, were very frustrated when you thought you were finally going to beat a level but then realised the time wasn't going to suffice. I therefore feel like it shouldn't be an issue to remove the time limit throughout the levels of the campaign. After all, nobody would be negatively affected by this change. It would merely make the campaign a more enjoyable experience, and, having played through most of it myself, I know that a good strategy is key. This would reward putting together a good combination of troops and encourage adaptability. It would also give lesser developed players a chance to progress to a further point in the campaign upon reaching the stages with certain level requirements.

2. Having unlocked the Droideka Sentinel, I've come to appreciate the unit a lot. However, there are just as many things that bug me about it. One of them being the fact that you have to assign a builder to repair it. While I am a huge fan and supporter of the realism aspect that brings to the game, it's incredibly infuriating from a gameplay perspective. (Much like the increase in training times as you upgrade troops) Luckily, there are plenty of possibilities to make this mechanic; or rather - this unit; more flexible / reliable. One of which would be to make both the Droideka Sentinel and the Droideka Opressor regenerate / self-repair automatically. (This being my least favorite solution due to, as previously mentioned, the realism provided by this mechanic, however.) Another option would be to make a seperate builder / repair droid that may be assigned to take care of the damaged units. These are simply changes that would make the unit available more often, but aren't mandatory. There is, however, one thing that I feel is of far bigger importance. To my mind, there ought to be the possibilty to put them off duty / shut them down manually. This way, one could be guaranteed to be able to use it for offense without being slowed down, which is especially of interest during conflicts. Sometimes they're more of a liability than a help because of the lack of such a function. (Personally, Heroic Defense is one of those, on many occasions.)

3. Last but not least, I wanna bring an idea to the table that I'm sure has been requested plenty of times and may even be in the making. I'm talking of course about the ability to make - and save - multiple different base layouts. 3 is usually a good number, all things taken into account. That way, one could have a regular base for PvP, an outpost PvP base and a base for particular events / particular Heroic Defenses.

I hope that my suggestions will, at the very least, come into consideration someday. Until then, I hope you all have as much fun playing as I usually do and, no matter what faction you're sided with, I wish you all good luck on your future progression. Except if that involves raiding my base.

Sincerely,
JohFri_17,
proud Imperial

Plagueis
Admiral

Re: Suggestions / possible improvements

Post#2 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:16 pm

Good ideas there.

1. Removing the campaign timer is fine with me. Those missions are nothing like pvp anyways and at least gives players a way to test new units out without fear of losing medals.

2. It might be a good idea to just have dekas immediately reset after each defense. They're rediculously easy to kill/fall to turrets and troops anyways and pale in comparison to turret or guard reserve damage anyways.

3. Yes, yes and yes. I change my layout about 12 times a week, so yes.

DarthBratzzznew
Major General

Re: Suggestions / possible improvements

Post#3 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:11 am

Another suggestion: A system to rearrange and customize the various offensive and defensive equipment icons in your Armory; now it seems I am forever scrolling to and fro. Very annoying if you are doing attacks but do not have time or willingness to stay online all the time, e.g. when doing 0-stars planet hopping for 6 HD's in a row.
Leading Officer of SITH_1ST_RECON <Perks L50>, :D "Bunch of nerdy adults who like to drink beer and kill rebels" :D
Great worldwide English speaking squad, relaxed attitude, strong donations, good war discipline 8-)

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”